UCMS Recruitment 2020 | Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident Posts | Total Vacancies 98 | Last Date 25.02.2020 | Apply online @ ucms.ac.in
UCMS Recruitment 2020: University College of Medical Sciences invites online applications in the prescribed Application Form from the eligible candidates for the appointment to the post of Senior Demonstrators/Senior Residents in the various Departments of the College for a period of 3-years tenure. Totally, 98 vacancies are filled by Delhi University and these vacancies are assigned to Senior Demonstrators/Senior Residents Posts. UCMS online process has been started and it will be closed on 25.02.2020. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Delhi can apply to this UCMS Delhi job vacancy 2020.
University College of Medical Sciences will recruit the aspirants via interview basis. After that candidates will be deployed at UCMS Delhi. Candidates should possess PG Degree/ Diploma. The Age limit for appointment of Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident shall be 33 years in case of Post-graduate and 35 years in case of Post-doctoral degree holders. UCMS Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available in ucms.ac.in. More details of University College of Medical Sciences Delhi recruitment vacancy, upcoming UCMS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UCMS Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||University College of Medical Sciences|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No. No. MC/CCS/T/2020-I|
|Job Name||Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.02.2020|
Here you will get information of Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident Vacancy
- Candidates should possess PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The Age limit for appointment of Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident shall be 33 years in case of Post-graduate and 35 years in case of Post-doctoral degree holders.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- University College of Medical Sciences will recruit the aspirants via interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply University College of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ucms.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Online Application for Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident in various Department”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|