UIDAI Recruitment 2019 | Accountant, Stenographer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Last Date 30.07.2019 | Apply @ uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2019: UIDAI has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts such as Assistant Accounts Officer, Accountant, Stenographer and Assistant Section Officer Posts. Totally 04 vacancies are allotted in these posts. It invites qualified candidates to attend the walk-in interview. People who are searching for Central Government jobs can use this chance. Download UIDAI recruitment 2019 application form and official notification at the official website of UIDAI. Applicants can apply latest job vacancies in UIDAI 2019 via offline mode on or before the last date 30.07.2019.
Aspirants must have possessed the prescribed educational qualification such as Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ MBA and etc. from the recognized university. Knowledge in related field will be required. Experienced candidates can only apply for this Aadhaar card jobs in Mumbai. The upper age limit should be 56 years for this recruitment. Candidates will be filtered on the basis of written test or skill test or personal interview. The chosen candidates will be posted in deputation basis at UIDAI, Regional Office, Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Details of UIDAI Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest UIDAI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Assistant Accounts Officer, Accountant, Stenographer and Assistant Section Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||04|
|Last Date to submit Offline Application||30.07.2019|
To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Maharashtra jobs and etc., please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in. Before apply to this recruitment, candidate must read the official notification given in the official website of UIDAI.
Post wise Vacancy Details for UIDAI Notification 2019
UIDAI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||01|
|Accountant||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||01|
|Stenographer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||01|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UIDAI Steno, Accountant & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job in India 2019.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ MBA and etc. from the recognized university.
- Working officials in any government sector can only apply for these posts.
- Candidate must possess good knowledge in typing, tally, accounts software and computer skills to apply for this recruitment.
- The maximum age limit should be 56 years for this job.
- The selection will be based on written test or skill test or personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline to the following address given below,
ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai- 400005.
How to apply for UIDAI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website uidai.gov.in.
- Find “About UIDAI” and search for Current Vacancies and click on it.
- Search the notification for this recruitment and click it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill it with the prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Attach the application with required documents and send it to the address given.
- Take a xerox copy of the application for future use.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by the UIDAI. Please refer the official website for syllabus, admit card, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in UIDAI Aadhaar 2019.
UIDAI Recruitment 2019 | Unique identification Authority of India | SO, SAO, AAO & Various Posts | Download Application Form @ www.uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has circulated new job advertisement for the recruitment of following positions such us, Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO), Section Officer (SO), Senior Accounts Officer (SAO) and Various Jobs. As per UIDAI government job notification, there are various vacancies allotted for this aadhar card department recruitment posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UIDAI aadhar card recruitment vacancies via offline application mode. Candidates should submit your prescribed application form along with all required documents through proper channel to given below postal address on or before the last date. Download official notification and offline/ prescribed application form at UIDAI official website (i.e. www.uidai.gov.in).
Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. Candidate must have knowledge in Computer and typing skills. The selected aspirants shall be posted at Karnataka/ Guwahati/ Hyderabad/ Ranchi/ anywhere in India. Send your application form through proper channel till the last date ends. Application received after the last date and incomplete applications will be not considered. For more information about Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.uidai.gov.in.
Details of UIDAI Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO), Section Officer (SO), Senior Accounts Officer (SAO) and Various Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Bengaluru/ Guwahati/ Hyderabad/ Ranchi/ Anywhere in India|
|UIDAI Official Website||www.uidai.gov.in|
Here Aadhaar Department Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for AAdhar Card Recruitment 2019 Vacancy:
- CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Examination/ Test.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
- Check details of postal address in AADHAR department job advertisement given below.
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||31.03.2019, 12.04.2019, 21.04.2019, 30.04.2019 and 07.05.2019|
How to apply for UIDAI Aadhaar Recruitment 2019:
- Go to UIDAI official website -> www.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on option -> About UIDAI -> Current Vacancies in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification links for above mentioned jobs and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
Note: Check upcoming UIDAI Sarkari Naukri, UIDAI Job Vacancy, Unique Identification Authority of India Careers, aadhar current job openings from this page.