UIDAI Recruitment 2019 | Unique identification Authority of India | SO, SAO, AAO & Various Posts | Download Application Form @ www.uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has circulated new job advertisement for the recruitment of following positions such us, Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO), Section Officer (SO), Senior Accounts Officer (SAO) and Various Jobs. As per UIDAI government job notification, there are various vacancies allotted for this aadhar card department recruitment posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UIDAI aadhar card recruitment vacancies via offline application mode. Candidates should submit your prescribed application form along with all required documents through proper channel to given below postal address on or before the last date. Download official notification and offline/ prescribed application form at UIDAI official website (i.e. www.uidai.gov.in).
Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. Candidate must have knowledge in Computer and typing skills. The selected aspirants shall be posted at Karnataka/ Guwahati/ Hyderabad/ Ranchi/ anywhere in India. Send your application form through proper channel till the last date ends. Application received after the last date and incomplete applications will be not considered. For more information about Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.uidai.gov.in.
Details of UIDAI Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO), Section Officer (SO), Senior Accounts Officer (SAO) and Various Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Bengaluru/ Guwahati/ Hyderabad/ Ranchi/ Anywhere in India|
|UIDAI Official Website||www.uidai.gov.in|
Here Aadhaar Department Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for AAdhar Card Recruitment 2019 Vacancy:
- CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Examination/ Test.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
- Check details of postal address in AADHAR department job advertisement given below.
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||31.03.2019, 12.04.2019, 21.04.2019, 30.04.2019 and 07.05.2019|
How to apply for UIDAI Aadhaar Recruitment 2019:
- Go to UIDAI official website -> www.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on option -> About UIDAI -> Current Vacancies in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification links for above mentioned jobs and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline applicaiton form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Check upcoming UIDAI Sarkari Naukri, UIDAI Job Vacancy, Unique Identification Authority of India Careers, aadhar current job openings from this page.