UIDAI Recruitment 2020 | Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 28.02.2020 | Download Application Form @ uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2020: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites applications via offline mode from eligible candidates to fill up Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer posts on deputation basis. Recently Aadhar Department has announced the new job notification on 27.12.2019 for 02 openings. As per the AADHAR Card Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Mumbai should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 28.02.2020.
Aadhar Department Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ uidai.gov.in. Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Age limit should not exceed 56 years. AADHAR selection will be selection will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Mumbai [Maharashtra]. More details of AADHAR recruitment vacancy, upcoming UIDAI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Aadhar Department Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||28.02.2020|
You may visit uidai.gov.in Website to get more details about UIDAI recruitment. Here you will get information of Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
UIDAI Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the UIDAI notification, overall 02 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Section Officer||01||Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4800|
|Assistant Section Officer||01||Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200|
Eligibility Criteria for Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer Posts
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai- 400005
How to apply AADHAR Card Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website uidai.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Vacancy Circular for the post of Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer on deputation in UIDAI, Regional Office, Mumbai”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
UIDAI Recruitment 2019 | ASO, Stenographer & Other Posts | Download Notification @ uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has circulated new job advertisement for the following positions such us, Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Stenographer, Database Administrator, Biometric Operation Manager & other jobs. As per UIDAI government job notification, there are various vacancies were allotted for this aadhar card department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UIDAI aadhar card recruitment vacancies via offline & online application. Candidates should submit your prescribed application form along with all required documents through proper channel to given below postal address on or before the last date.
Download official notification and prescribed application form at UIDAI official website (i.e. www.uidai.gov.in). Candidates should have completed the prescribed educational qualification such as B E/ B Tech/ MCA/ MA/ M Sc./ M Tech/ BCA/ B Sc./ MS and age limitations. Candidate must have knowledge in Computer and typing skills and an excellent noting drafting, proficiency in handling computers. UIDAI selection shall be on the basis of deputation. The shortlisted aspirants shall be posted at Bangalore and Hyderabad cities in India. For more information about Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.uidai.gov.in.
Details about UIDAI AAdhar Card Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. A-12024/449/2017-Estt, No. UIDAI/Hyd/Vacancies/1006-Vol.VII|
|Designation||Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Stenographer, Database Administrator, Biometric Operation Manager, NOC Operation Manager, Deployment/ Automation Manager, Big Data Administrator, Data Centre Manager, UAT/Release Manager & Security Architect|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Work Location||Bangalore & Hyderabad|
|Closure Date||Within 45 days from date of publication of notification on the Employment News (26 Oct- 01 Nov, 2019) for Stenographer|
|31.12.2019 for ASO|
|17.12.2019 for others|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about UIDAI recruitment 2019 cut-off, answer key, selection process, application fee, how to apply etc. Here you can find more Court Jobs, Railway jobs etc.
Eligibility Criteria for UIDAI ASO & Other Jobs:
Visit UIDAI Official Notification to get information related education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, salary and selection/recruitment process, last date to apply & pay the fee, exam date, application mode and other important notes.
- B E/ B Tech./ MCA/ MA/ M Sc./ M Tech./ BCA/ B Sc./ MS qualification with an minimum experience from a recognized university/ institute.
- He/ She should not exceed 56 years for ASO & Stenographer.
- Refer advt. for other positions.
- Selection shall be on deputation basis for ASO & Stenographer
- Refer advertisement for others.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer advertisement (if any applicable).
- Offline mode for ASO &
- Online mode for other posts.
|Name of the Posts||Last Date||Address|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||31.12.2019||Deputy Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Khanija Bhavan, No 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560 001|
|Stenographer||Within 45 days from the date of publication of notification from employment news||Shri D. Bhaskara Rao, Assistant Director General, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, East Block, 605-612, 6th floor, Swarnajayanthi Commercial Complex, Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 038|
Steps to Apply UIDAI Career Vacancy Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://uidai.gov.in”.
- Pick the “About UIDAI” from the menu bar & choose “Work with UIDAI” from the dropdown.
- Click on “Deputation/Contract” and then select “Vacancy Circular for the post of ASO at RO, Bangalore, UIDAI” and “Vacancy Circular for the post of Stenographer on Deputation Basis for three years in UIDAI, Regional Office, Hyderabad”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
- Get back Work with UIDAI page and choose “Professional/Technical (NISG) Vacancies”.
- It will redirect to “http://careers.nisg.org/”, check all the links provided there and open it by selecting “read more”.
- Refer those UIDAI NISG vacancies descriptions and click “Apply” online link.
- Follow those links and apply your desired jobs before the due date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by the UIDAI. Check upcoming UIDAI recruitment 2019 Sarkari Naukri, UIDAI Job Vacancy, Unique Identification Authority of India Careers, aadhar current job openings from this page.