Uidai Recruitment 2018 | Aadhar Card Recruitment 2018| Private Secretary Post | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 01.08.2018 | Apply @ www.uidai.gov.in
Uidai Recruitment 2018-19: Unique Identification Authority of India shortly called as UIDAI recently released the notification for the post of Private Secretary. As per the notification particularly 06 vacancies allotted for this post. Candidates can apply to this post through offline mode on or before the last date 1st August 2018. You may download the application form and official notification from official website of uidai (www.uidai.gov.in).
UIDAI invites talented candidates for Private Secretary Post. Candidates who have very much interest to work in aadhar card recruitment can use this opportunity. Candidate should have knowledge in Computer and typing skills. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Uidai recruitment and send the filled application form to given address before the last date ends. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification; you may refer the aadhar notification for further details. Here you will get information like eligibility, how to apply and etc.
Details of Aadhar Card Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Private Secretary|
|Salary||Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP 4800|
Eligibility Criteria for Uidai Recruitment 2018 Private Secretary Vacancy
- Candidate should have knowledge in Computer and typing skills.
- Holding analogous post and have 2 to 5 years experience.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have maximum 56 years.
- Check the official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- ADG (Admn), UIDAI, Regional Office, SCO-139-141, 3rd & 4th floor, Sector – 17 C, Chandigarh – 160017.
How to apply Uidai Job post via Online?
- Go to official website uidai.gov.in.
- Click “Current Vacancies” find the advertisement “Vacancy Circular for the post of Private Secretary on deputation in UIDAI RO, Chandigarh”
- Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date.
|Last date for submission of application form||01.08.2018|