UIIC Recruitment 2016 :- Administrative Officers Vacancy -Last Date :15-05-2016 :
United India insurance Company Limited or uiic recruitment 2016 issued notification for certain distinct posts. Whoever is wishing to apply for these posts; must have some knowledge regarding the details of how to apply for each post. These mandatory details would be usable enough for all the eligible candidates.
Vacancies available right now:
Two different types of posts are available in that case which includes:
- Administrative Officers – Medical
Last Date to Submit the Application Online : 15-05-2016
Notable details for each post:
Some noteworthy factors are provided below to help the candidates:
Administrative Officers – Medical
- Number of Vacancies: 12 posts.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age have to be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years. This needs to be as on 31st December 2015.
- Age Relaxation: For SC or ST or widows or divorced or legally separated women, it is 5 years relaxation and for the OBCs, it is 3 years. 10 years relaxation for PWD, 8 years relaxation for the Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies.
- Last Date of Application: 15.05.2016.
- Selection would be made based on the interview.
- Age limit: Applicant’s age must be within 18 to 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: For SC or ST, it is 5 years relaxation and for the OBCs, it is 3 years. 10 years relaxation for PWD (Gen), 15 years and 13 years for PWD(SC/ST) and PWD (OBC) respectively.
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 30th August 2016.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from: 20th August 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for this Recruitment :
Educational qualification for these posts:
Before applying to any post or sitting in the exams, one must know the educational criteria for these vacant posts notified by this recruitment 2016.
For Administrative Officer – Medical, an applicant needs to be the holder of the MBBS degree done from any recognized foreign university.
For the post of Assistant, a candidate must be Graduated from a recognized University or Passed in HSC or equivalent examination (12th pass) with at least 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC or ST and PWD) having knowledge of any Regional Language that is the Language of the particular State of Recruitment is necessary.
How to Process of application for these posts?
Eligible candidates should shadow some steps to apply to these mentioned posts:
- Candidates applying for the post of Medical Administrative Officers need to send their applications written on an A4 sized paper along with all the required documents having attested properly. The application should be addressed to The Deputy General Manager (HR), HRM Department and it must be sent to the address, “United India Insurance Company Limited, Head Office, 24, Whites Road, Chennai-600014” before or on 15th May 2016.
- Who are going to apply for the post of Assistants, can apply via online. After clicking on the online application, applicants have to fulfill the complete form with personal and educational details. After that, photo and signature need to be uploaded. After making a completion to the payment procedure, applicants should take a print for future reference.
So, if you are thinking to apply to uiic recruitment 2016, hurry up for making your application.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|