UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Economics & Statistics Officer Posts | Last Date 23.09.2019 | Apply Online Latest 14 Job Vacancies @ ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Economics & Statistics Officer Posts. Totally 14 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites online application from the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 02.09.2019 to 23.09.2019.
UKPSC recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in the official website of UKPSC. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed educational qualification and age limit for these UKPSC job vacancies 2019. The selection may be based on written examination or interview. The selected candidates will be posted at Uttarakhand.
Details of UKPSC Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest UKPSC notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Economics & Statistics Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||14|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||02.09.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||23.09.2019|
Applicants must look through the official notification before apply to this latest job openings in UKPSC. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Uttarakhand jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Economics & Statistics Officer Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check advertisement for details about educational qualification and age limit.
- It may filter the candidates on the basis of written examination or interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- Check advertisement for application fees and payment mode.
How to apply for UKPSC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ukpsc.gov.in
- Find the “Exams/Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Releases regarding the category and reservation of economically weaker sections in relation to the Economic and Numerical Examination-2018 (02-09-2019) and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for this latest UKPSC recruitment. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written exam date, admit card, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in UKPSC 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Uttarakhand Public Service Commission | Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts | Total Vacancies 45 | Last Date 20.08.2019 | Apply online @ ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has planned to conduct the Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam-2019. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [A-1/E-1/ACF/2019-20] for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) posts. It invites online application from qualified candidates to fill up 45 vacancies. As per the www.ukpsc.gov.in 2019 notification, these 45 UKPSC vacancies are allocated for ACF posts. Applicants who are looking for Engineering jobs in Uttarakhand can make the UKPSC online registration from 30.07.2019 and UKPSC recruitment 2019 apply online link has been activated. The last date for submission of UKPSC ACF recruitment 2019 online application is 20.08.2019.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (ukpsc.gov.in). Aspirants should hold Degree/ Engineering from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 42 years. UKPSC selection will be based on written exam. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Uttarakhand state. Online applications only will be accepted and contenders have to pay required fee via online on or before the last date 20.08.2019. More details of UKPSC upcoming vacancy, upcoming UKPSC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.ukpsc.gov.in 2019 Recruitment
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.07.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & last date for payment||20.08.2019|
You may visit ukpsc.gov.in Website to get more details about this UKPSC ACF recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant Conservator of Forest posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
UKPSC Vacancy Details
- As per the UKPSC notification, overall 45 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UKPSC selection will be based on written exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card).
How to apply UKPSC ACF Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Exams/ Recruitments” find the advertisement “Notification of Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam-2019 (29-07-2019)”, click on the advertisement.
- UKPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of UKPSC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.