UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Uttarakhand Public Service Commission | Civil Judge Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 10.04.2019 | Apply online @ ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission currently has 30 vacancies in Uttarakhand Judicial Service. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these openings. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. As per the UKPSC recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Civil Judge Posts. Applicants who are seeking Uttrakhand government jobs can use this UKPSC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 20.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 10.04.2019.
UKPSC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed LLB degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 22 to 35 years. Selection will be based on written test/ viva voce. Selected aspirants will be placed at Uttarakhand. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online. More details of UKPSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UKPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Civil Judge|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.04.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Civil Judge posts
- Applicants must have possessed LLB degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 22 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.185.40 for all candidates and Rs.95.40 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Results/ Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Job Notification for Civil Judge (Jr Division) Posts | Total 30 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ ukpsc.gov.in | Last Date 17th Jan 2019
UKPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is going to fill up 30 vacancies for Civil Judge (Jr. Division) Post. Recently, UKPSC has announced exam notification for the Uttarkhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (ZD) Examination. It is inviting online application form between 28th December 2018 to 17th January 2019. Suitable candidates may submit your online application form through Uttarakhand PSC official website on or before the last date. Online application link and official advertisement is activated at ukpsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of online application is 17th January 2019.
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification and should have attained the following age limits i.e. 22 years to 35 years. UKPSC selection method will be made on written examination and followed by interview. The written test will be held on Feb/Mar 2019. Make the application fee via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or CSC Connect. For more information about Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ ukpsc.gov.in.
Details of Uttarakhand PSC 2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge (Jr. Division)|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Pay Scale||Rs.27,700 to 44,770/-|
|Advertisement No||A-1/A-2/02/E-2/CJ (JD)/2018-19|
|UKPSC Official Website||www.ukpsc.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Division) Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Name of the Categories||Application Fee|
|OBC of Uttarakhand||Rs.185.40|
|SC/ ST of Uttarakhand||Rs. 95.40|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or CSC Connect.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28.12.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||17.01.2019|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Latest Jobs 2019:
- Go to official website -> ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Exams/ Recruitments.
- Find the correct notification “Uttarkhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (ZD) Examination-2012 (Revised) Release and Advertising (27-12-2018)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Uttarkhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (ZD) Examination.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.