Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | Chief Risk Officer & Chief Financial Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 08.05.2020 (date extended) | UBI Recruitment 2020 Notification @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Union Bank of India has published the recruitment notification regarding appointment of Chief Risk Officer & Chief Financial Officer. UBI has started the application process for recruitment of Union Bank of India Vacancy 2020. As per the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 02 vacancies are filled by UBI and these vacancies are allocated for Chief Risk Officer & Chief Financial Officer Posts. Applicants who want to get Bank jobs in Central Govt those candidates should send the Scanned copy of duly filled and signed Application form along with scanned copy of all required documents to following mail id i.e. email@example.com and office address on or before 08.05.2020 (date extended).
UBI will recruit the candidates on contract basis for CRO & CFO Posts. The selection will be through Interview & Personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification. Candidates who have shortlisted in UBI recruitment process those candidates will be appointed at Mumbai [Maharashtra]. Aspirants who want to apply these openings must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Union Bank of India recruitment, Union Bank vacancy, upcoming UBI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UBI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt/ Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Chief Risk Officer & Chief Financial Officer|
|Starting Date for Submission of application||29.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application|
Here you will get information of Chief Risk Officer & Chief Financial Officer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Union Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 02 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Chief Risk Officer||01|
|Chief Financial Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UBI CRO & CFO Vacancy
- Chief Risk Officer: Graduate Degree in Financial Risk Management or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
- Chief Financial Officer: should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Chief Risk Officer: Five years experience in corporate Credit and risk management.
- Chief Financial Officer: Fifteen years in Overseeing Financial Operation, preferably Accounting and Taxation matters and 10 years should be in Banks.
- Age limit should be 55 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The selection will be through Interview & Personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Office Address: The General Manager (HR), Union Bank of India, Manpower Planning & Recruitment Division, 12th Floor, HR Department, Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai Maharashtra – 400021
- Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should pay Rs.1000 via Challan or NEFT.
How to apply Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “NOTIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS & NOTIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS CHIEF RISK OFFICER ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address and office address on or before the last date ends.
How to fill up UBI Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from UBI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, Mother Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|DATE EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CRO | CFO|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|