United India Insurance Company – UIIC Hall Ticket 2017, UIIC Preliminary Exam for Assistant Vacancies Admit Card Download 2017 @ official site: www.uiic.co.in
Download UIIC Admit Card 2017 : UIIC- United India Insurance Company has released the Hall ticket for the Recruitment of 696 Assistant Vacancies of Phase 1 Exam. Those registered applicants who are eagerly waiting for the Preliminary examination which will be held on 22nd September, 2017 (Friday) ,they are request to be download the UIIC Pre Exam Hall ticket of UIIC Recruitment via the official website of United India Insurance Company (i.e) www.uiic.co.in.
Lot of Applicants had registered for the UIIC Recruitment 2017 of 696 Vacancies and now they are willing to check their exam time & more details through the Admit Card /Hall Ticket.
Important Details to Download UIIC Admit Card 2017/Hall Ticket
Organization Name: United India Insurance Company (UIIC)
Category: Hall Ticket/Admit Card Download
Total No of Post: 696 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Assistants
Date of Preliminary Exam 2017 (Tier-1): 22nd September, 2017
Date of Main Exam (Tier-2): 23rd October, 2017
Status of Hall Ticket: Available Now
Date of Availability: Up to 21st September, 2017
Official Website: www.uiic.co.in
Release time of UIIC Admit Card: Available Now to Download.
Applicants those who are not aware how to download the Hall Ticket of UIIC Preliminary Exam 2017, kindly refer the below step by step process. Let’s proceed on the Process of UIIC Admit Card download. Candidates are required to download Hall ticket from the date up to 21st September, 2017.
UIIC Assistant Exam 2017
Preliminary Exam details
|Name of Exam||Total No. Of Questions||Marks|
|English Language Test||30||30|
Important Documents Requires at UIIC Assistant Vacancies Preliminary Exam 2017:
Applicants who are going to attend the UIIC Preliminary written Exam 2017, they are requires to carry the following documents before attending the Examination hall.
- Copy of UIIC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017
- Any Valid ID Proof like Aadhar Card/Voter ID /Passport Copy/Pan Card/Driving License.
Don’t forget to carry with the following documents that mentioned below to the exam centers.
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Steps to Download UIIC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for Pre Exam 2017:
- You should log on to the Official website of United India Insurance (i.e) www.uiic.co.in
- Then after, you should click ” UIIC Assistant Admit Card” link
- It will redirected to another page, then you must enter your registration/roll number & Date of Birth(DOB).
- Click “Submit” button, you can able to see the Call letter of UIIC in front of Computer Screen.
- Download and take a print-out of the admit card and Don’t forgot to Carry it at the examination Centers.