UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017/ Driver, Assistant, Clerk, Peon, & Etc.,/ Total Job Vacancies 2432/ Notification coming soon at Official site of Uttar Pradesh bor.up.nic.in:
UP Revenue Department Vacancy 2017:-Uttar Pradesh Government invites application for the post of driver, Town clerk, Peon, Reader senior Assistant, Tehsildar (judicial), SDM (Judicial) & ADM (Judicial) under revenue department. Totally vacancies 2432 are available apply. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website on or before the last date will be updated soon here
About UP Revenue Department :
Revenue Department in UP plays a vital role in revenue management. The board was established to help the state government in the sector of revenue and administration. The Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is made up of 75 administrative districts, that are grouped into 18 divisions as of 2012. Uttar Pradesh’s economy is the third largest economy in India after Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu. It has the second largest nominal GSDP in India.
Organization Name: UP Revenue Department.
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs.
Total No. of Vacancies: 2432 Posts.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Name of the Posts : Driver, Assistant, Clerk, Peon, & Etc.
Name of the Post and No. of Seats Details:[table “81” not found /]
Official Website : www.bor.up.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification Details
- Candidates should completed 12th standard (HSC)/ Diploma/ Graduated in recognised university or any other equivalent course from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
- Age limit will be announced soon. Age relaxation is allowed as per the government rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Application fee will be announced soon.
Syllabus & Examination Pattern :
- For the UP Revenue Department 2017 Syllabus & Examination Pattern will be download once the official notifications is be released.
How to Fill up & Apply UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Online (or) Offline Method :
1. Go to official site and read the advertisement carefully.
2. Eligible candidates apply online through the official link.
3. Click apply online link and enter the details correctly.
4. Submit the form and get registration number.
5. Upload photo and signature as per the given size prescribed in the notification.
6. Apply fee online or generate a challan for offline payment.
7. Have a copy of online application form for future use.
Important Dates for the Applicants :
- Opening date for online application — Will updated Soon here
- Closing date for online application —Will updated Soon here
Important Links :
Official Advertisement Download Link — Will be Updated Soon here