UPBEB Recruitment 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board | Assistant Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies 69000 | Last Date 20.12.2018 | Apply online @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UPBEB Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to fill up 69000 vacancies at UP state. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. It invites online applications from eligible candidates. As per the UPBEB recruitment notification, these 69000 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Teacher posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in UP can apply to this recruitment from 06.12.2018. The last date for submission of online application is 20.12.2018. UPBEB recruitment online application and notification is available in official website.
|Click here to Download UPBEB Admit Card for 69000 Assistant Teacher Posts|
Candidates must have Bachelor degree with B.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.T.C Exam Passed/ Primary Level UPTET/ CTET Exam Passed from recognized university. Applicant age limit should be 40 years. Applicants should submit online application only. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment through online. UPBEB will conduct written examination for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed on anywhere in Uttar Pradesh state. More details of UPBEB upcoming notifications, latest jobs, result, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPBEB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.12.2018|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Assistant Teacher Posts
- Candidates must have Bachelor degree with B.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.T.C Exam Passed/ Primary Level UPTET/ CTET Exam Passed from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online application only.
- Rs.600 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ ST candidates & no fee for PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Aspirants should make the payment through online.
How to apply Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Jobs 2019
- Go to official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Assistant teacher Posts click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|