UPBEB Recruitment 2018 | Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board | Assistant Teacher (Re-Open) Posts | Total 68500 Vacancies | Apply online @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in | Last Date 15.05.2018
UPBEB Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board shortly UPBEB has published employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher Posts. Particularly, 68500 Vacancies are allotted for Assistant Teacher posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the Asst. Teacher vacancies via on-line application mode till the last date. The last date for submission of online registration is 15.05.2018.
Interested candidates download the official notification from UPBEB website @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility for this recruitment to apply online application on or before the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Note: Candidates who had already applied need not apply. Candidates who had not applied earlier can apply for the post.
Details of UPBEB Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
Employment Category: State Government Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
Total Vacancies: 68500
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility criteria for UPBEB Asst. Teacher Vacancies:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university/institute.
- Two years Diploma (D.Ed) from Indian Rehabilitation Centre (RCI).
- Four years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) and should have passed primary level UPTET/CTET.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Written Examination
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
How to apply for UPBEB vacancies 2018:
- Candidates go to UPBEB official website -> upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Examination for Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination-2018.
- Find the correct notification and read the notification to check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then click on registration link.
- Fill all your details of online application clearly & pay your exam fee via credit/debit/net banking/e-challan.
- Finally submit your online application till the last date.
|Starting date for Re-Open of online application||14.05.2018|
|Closing date for of Re-Open of online application||15.05.2018|
|Last date for payment of exam fee||16.05.2018|