UPMSCL Recruitment 2019 | 150 Vacancies | Junior Pharmacist- Warehouse Posts | Last Date Within 30.08.2019 | Download Online Application Form @ upmsc.in
UPMSCL Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL) has recently announced an advertisement for the post of Junior Pharmacist- Warehouse on contractual basis. They welcome the online applications for the above said UP government jobs. UPMSCL offer merely 150 job opportunities for the suitable candidate. Those interested candidates who have a strong desire on medical field jobs can use this bulk job openings. Applications are invited through online mode using the provided online registration gateway on or before 30.08.2019. You can download and register the UPMSCL online application or registration form directly on their official website www.upmsc.in until the last date up to 12 pm.
According to UPMSCL latest Junior Pharmacist- Warehouse recruitment notification, the candidates should possess an essential education qualification such as Diploma/ Bachelor degree in Pharmacist. Preference shall be given to candidates having registration with Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council and candidates who have experience in Government or Government Supported Projects and have good working knowledge of computers/ MS Office. Selection will be on the basis of Written Test conducted by UP Medical Supplies Corporation Limited. The candidates are advised to submit the application before the closing date, to avoid heavy load on the internet or website jam possibility of UPMSCL official website http://www.upmsc.in.
Details of UPMSCL Latest/Recent Job Notification Advertisement 2019:
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Junior Pharmacist- Warehouse|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 30,000|
|Work Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|UPMSCL Online Application Status||Opens Now|
|Closure Date||30.08.2019 (11:59:59 pm)|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about UP Medical Supplies Corporation (UPMSCL) Current Recruitment 2019, admit card, merit list, exam date, results, syllabus, Cut-off, tenders on official website and so on. Here you can find more Defence Jobs, Railway jobs etc.
UPMSCL Category-Wise Job Vacancies Detail 2019:
|Junior Pharmacist Post Categories||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist – Warehouse Career Job Opportunities:
For more information regarding educational, age, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & other important notes/ links refer Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL) Official Notification.
- Pharm/ B. Pharm/ Pharm. D. from a recognized University/ Institution.
- At least one year of experience in Drugs Store Management/ Drugs Supply Chain management.
- He/ She should be 35 years old.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of written test.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply & Download UP Medical Supplies Corporation (UPMSCL) Online Registration Application Form Link 2019:
- Go to the UPMSCL official website “http://www.upmsc.in”.
- Pick the “Current RecruitmentàCurrent Job” from the menu bar.
- It will redirects you to “co.in/upmsc_recruitment” site, click on “Home”.
- Find Recruitment of 150 Junior Pharmacists, Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL) then selects “Detailed Advertisement”.
- Read the UPMSCL job notification twice clearly without fail.
- Get back co home page and click on “Online Application Form” to apply online.
- If you are a new user register first, if you already registered enter directly to UPMSCL login.
- Fill-up UP medical supplies corporation online registration form all those necessary fields.
- After complete filling those fields, submit your filled application to UPMSCL career page.
- Download the UPMSCL online application form and make a print of it for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|