UPPCL JE Admit Card 2019 | Junior Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 296 | JE Exam Date: 25.11.2019 & 27.11.2019 | Download UPPCL Junior Engineer Hall Ticket @ upenergy.in
UPPCL JE Admit Card 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the UPPCL JE admit card for Junior Engineer Posts. It has already published the recruitment notification for above said Posts on September 2019. Now it has planned to conduct the online CBT examination on 25.11.2019 & 27.11.2019 for JE posts. Applicants who are looking for government jobs in UP can use this opportunity. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your UPPCL JE hall ticket from official website (upenergy.in). UPPCL JE exam date, time and venue are given in the call letter.
As per the UPPCL recruitment notification, overall 296 vacancies are allocated for this Junior Engineer posts. Applicants who have applied for this post those candidates download your UPPCL Junior Engineer admit card by using UPPCL login credentials (application no & date of birth). Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation will select the candidates on the basis of written test. After that selected applicants will be appointed at anywhere in Uttar Pradesh. More details of UPPCL admit card/ hall ticket, UPPCL JE syllabus, JE exam date, cut off marks, merit list, result, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of UPPCL Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Category||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Advt No||ADVT. NO.3/VSA/2019/JE|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||296|
|Exam Type||Online Examination|
|JE Exam date||25.11.2019 & 27.11.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Now|
You may visit upenergy.in to get more details about UPPCL admit card. Here you can get information like UPPCL JE hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Exam Pattern for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes or 3 hours.
- No of Questions: 200 questions.
- Total Marks: 200 Marks.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: English & Hindi.
- Mark Deduction: 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Scheme 2019
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation will conduct the examination for 200 marks and exam scheme is given below
|Subject||No of questions||Total marks|
|Diploma Level Engineering||150||150|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20||20|
Uttar Pradesh Power 2019 Exam/ Test Centre
- Selection will be based on written test only and CBT will be held at following locations (i.e.) Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/ Greater Noida and Meerut Cities.
Steps to Download UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to official website upenergy.in.
- Find the link for JE Admit card, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your application no and date of birth.
- After that click print hall ticket button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|UPPCL JE Call Letter||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|