Apply UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 at Online uppsc.up.nic.in
About UPPSC exam
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 is issued by the Uttar Pradesh state government in medical field. People who are interested in filling this vacancy can apply on UP Sarkari Naukri and fill their application online in uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission was established in the year 1937 by state government.UPPSC is state agency which deals with civil services examination for those people who want to pursue their career in medical and statistical field.
The main aim of the service commission is to hire eligible and best candidates for vacant positions in medical field so that students can pursue their career in desired field. UPPSC Recruitment 2016 has introduced around 3316 vacancies in the field of Allopathic Medical Officer along with Statistical and Economic Officer. People have to fill the application form before 10 June 2016.
Name of the Company /Organization : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commision
Total No of Vacancy : 3319
Official Website to Apply : uppsc.up.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2016
- In order to apply for the post of Allopathic Medical Officer, candidate should have M.B.B.S degree from the recognized university of Medical Council of India. Apart from that he should also have post graduate degree or diploma in Health science.
- For the post of Statistical and Economic Officer, candidate should have post graduate degree in mathematics statistics or commerce statistics with 55 percentages of marks from the recognized university. He should also have post graduate diploma in statistics from Government University.
- Candidate should have enough knowledge of Hindi which is in Devnagri script.
- Nationality of candidate should be Indian.
- Age limit of the candidate should be in between from 21 to 40 years on 1.7.2016. Age relaxation is for those candidates who belong to SC, ST and OBC caste.
- Location of the job is Uttar Pradesh.
- Salary is provided to selected candidates according to their designation.
How candidates are selected?
Candidates are selected on the basis of written exam and interview. After filling the application form online in Registration format, candidates should get the print of E-challan which is a duplicate copy and used by students to deposit fees in SBI or PNB according to the different category for which the applicant is applying for. A candidate who belongs to general class and other backward class will have to submit the fees of Rs 105/-only. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST will only have to pay Rs 65/– and handicap people will have to pay Rs 65/-for the exam.
When to Apply for Exam?
The last day of online application form which needs to be filled by the candidates is 10th June. Candidates have to pay the fees by 6th June in the bank after that date it is not acceptable. Thus in order to move for this exam students has to visit the websites along with checking out the recent updates and fills the application for the desired post. After filling up the form online, candidates should take the extra copy or print, so that they can use, when it is presented by the candidates for fees submission. Thus in order to get more details, students should visit the website where important information is provided for them.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|