UPPSC Upper Subordinate Exam 2017 | Upper Subordinate Services Examination | UPPSC Exam Notification & Syllabus | Total Vacancies 251 | Last Date: 09.06.2017 | Apply online @ UPPSC Official Website
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Exam 2017 is a combined state examination of Uttar Pradesh for Deputy Collector, DSP and Etc. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly UPPSC announced Upper Subordinate Exam Notification for the year 2017. Particularly, 251 vacancies are allotted for Upper subordinate services. Eligible candidates apply online for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ UPPSC official website. This Page explains UPPSC Upper Subordinate Exam 2017 in brief.
Online application for UPPSC Recruitment submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in UPPSC official Notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. As the UPPSC upper subordinate exam was announced, candidates should download UPPSC exam syllabus and previous year question papers to prepare well for the exam and also download UPPSC exam calendar for the year 2017–18 for upcoming UPPSC Exams.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly UPPSC is a state government agency. They conducts Civil services examination in order to recruit staffs in various departments of Uttar Pradesh. UPPSC has been functioning since 1937. It has been located at Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad until now. The recruit staffs every year by way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and also Document Verification.
Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Organization Type: State Government
Examination Name: Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination
Total Vacancies: 251
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 40 yrs (as on 01.07.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 to Rs 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
|Physically Challenged||Rs. 25/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for UPPSC job vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Note: – Candidate should apply separately for Main Examination.
|Starting date of online application||09.05.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||06.06.2017|
|Last date for online application||09.06.2017|
Click here to Apply Online>>
Click here to download Official Notification and Syllabus>>
Instruction to Apply Online>>