UPSC CDS I Admit Card 2020 | 418 Vacancies | Exam Date 02.02.2020 | Download Call Letter @ upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CDS I Admit Card 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the hall ticket or call letter for the examination notice (No. 3/2020.CDS-I) of Combined Defence Service Exam i.e., UPSC CDS I Exam 2020. UPSC planned to conduct the OMR based written examination for the above said central government job on 02.02.2020. The date, time and venue of UPSC CDS 1 Exam test will be indicated on the admit card. This UPSC CDS I Exam notification has been published on 30.10.2019 & successfully completed their online application selection process. Those candidates can now download your UPSC CDS I Admit Card 2020 on their career official web portal @ www.upsc.gov.in or @ upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC selection process shall be based on Written Test, Skill Test/ Personal Interview. Totally, 418 vacancies were allotted for this combined defence service exam jobs. Written examination will be comprised on Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions with set of choices of answer. Questions will be in bilingual format i.e., English/ Hindi. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. Question will be from English, General Knowledge & Elementary Mathematics with 02 hours of time duration for each section. More details regarding UPSC 2020 exam notification login to their career portal to collect details like preliminary/ main exam date, admit card release date, result/ merit list, syllabus, answer key etc.
UPSC CDS I Hall Ticket 2020 in Detail:
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Category||UPSC CDS I Admit Card 2020|
|Examination Notice No||NO.3/2020.CDS-I|
|Examination Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/ Interview/ Skill tet|
|UPSC CDS I Exam Date||02.02.2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on Call Letter|
|UPSC CDS I Hall Ticket Status||Available Now (from today)|
|UPSC CDS I Admit Card Release Date||09.02.2020|
|Official Website||https://www.upsc.gov.in [or] https://upsconline.nic.in|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more details about UPSC upcoming recruitments, syllabus, admit card, result etc.
UPSC Exam Pattern 2020:
UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam Scheme:
- Exam Date: 02.02.2020
- Exam Type: Written Examination (OMR Based Answer Sheet)
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice
- Question Language: Both English & Hindi
- Maximum Marks: 100 (for each section)
- Duration: 02 hours (for each section)
- There will be Negative Marking will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
Steps to Download UPSC CDS I Admit Card 2020:
- Go to UPSC official website “https://www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Pick “Examination” from menu bar & select “Active Examination” from the dropdown.
- Click on “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020” from the list.
- Choose “Click Here” from E- Admit Card row on the table.
- It will redirect to next page, select “Click Here”.
- And follow those steps provided there to get your UPSC CDS Pre Admit Card 2020.
- Then UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020 will display on the screen.
- Download and make a print of it for future reference.
|UPSC CDS I ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD LINK>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|