UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 | Civil Services (Preliminary) & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 | IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 886 (Approx) | Last Date 03.03.2020 | Apply online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2020 on 31.05.2020 at all over India. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS & Other Services. As per the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 notification, totally 886 vacancies are allotted for this UPSC Civil Services exam 2020 notification. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can make the UPSC online registration for UPSC CSE 2020 from 12.02.2020. The last date for receipt of the online application is 03.03.2020.
UPSC Civil Services recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have complete Graduate from recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years. UPSC selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam and interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of UPSC recruitment vacancy, IAS exam pattern, exam date, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||NOTICE NO. 05/2020-CSP & NOTICE NO.06/2020-IFoS|
|Exam name||Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2020|
|Job Name||IAS, IRS, IFS & Other Services|
|Total Vacancy||886 (Approx)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||03.03.2020|
|UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam date||31.05.2020|
You may visit upsconline.nic.in to get more details about UPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of IAS, IFS & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
UPSC Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 886 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Exam wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the examination||No of vacancy|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination||796|
|Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination||90|
Eligibility Criteria for IAS, IRS, IFS & Other Services
- Applicants must have complete Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can deposit the fee amount via any of the SBI branch (Pay-in-slip) or Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/ internet banking.
How to apply UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION (CIVIL SERVICES)||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION (INDAIN FOREST SERVICE)||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|