UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 | IAS, IRS, IPS, IFS & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 896 (Approx) | Last Date 16.08.2019 | Apply Online @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019: Union Public Service Commission has already published a notification on Feb, 2019 for the recruitment of IAS, IRS, IPS, IFS & Other Services through Civil Services Exam 2019. Totally 896 (approximate) vacancies were allotted in these services. UPSC recently conducted prelims exam on June, 2019. The result of preliminary exam was released on July, 2019. Now UPSC invites online application from the selected candidates of preliminary exam.
Eligible candidates can apply via online mode from the date 01.08.2019 to 16.08.2019 (till 06.00 a.m). UPSC civil services mains exam detailed online application form (डी ए एफ़: सिविल सेवा (प्रधान) परीक्षा, 2019) is available in the official website of UPSC. Candidate must pay the application fees. UPSC Mains exam will be starts from 20.09.2019. Those who pass in Mains exam will be called for personal interview. The selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India.
Details of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019
The complete details of UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Examination Name||UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination|
|Job Name||IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS & Other Services|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||896 (Approximate)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||01.08.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||16.08.2019 (till 06.00 p.m)|
|Commencement of Exam||20.09.2019|
Selected candidates through preliminary exam can only apply for the UPSC mains exam on the official website of UPSC. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Main Examination
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed a Degree from the recognized university.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 32 years for this recruitment.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fees of Rs. 200/- for this mains exam.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Female candidates are exempted from the fees payment.
Mode of Payment
- Check notification for mode of payment.
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in
- Find the link DAF: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 (डी ए एफ़ : सिविल सेवा (प्रधान) परीक्षा, 2019) and click on it.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019.
- Login using the login ID and password and fill the prescribed details in the Detailed Application Form correctly.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & INSTRUCTIONS||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Look through the instructions before apply to this UPSC Civil Services Main exam 2019. Please refer the official website for syllabus, exam schedule, result, further updates, changes and upcoming exams in UPSC 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|