UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 | Union Public Service Commission | IAS, IRS, IFS Posts | Total Vacancies 986 (Approx) | Last Date 18.03.2019 | Apply UPSC Civil & Forest Services Preliminary Exam @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination at all over India on 02.06.2019. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS & Other Services. As per the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 notification, totally 986 vacancies are allotted for this UPSC Civil Services & Forest Services Exam 2019. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can make the UPSC online registration for UPSC CSE 2019 from 19.02.2019. The last date for receipt of the online application is 18.03.2019.
UPSC Civil Services recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have completed Graduate from recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years. UPSC selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam and interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of UPSC recruitment vacancy, IAS exam pattern, exam date, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Click here to download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Admit card 2019|
Details of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||04/2019-CSP/ 05/2019-IFoS|
|Exam name||UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination|
|Job Name||IAS, IRS, IFS & Other Services|
|Total Vacancy||986 (Approx)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.03.2019|
|UPSC Civil Services & Forest Services Preliminary Exam date||02.06.2019|
You may visit upsconline.nic.in to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam
- Applicants must have completed Graduate from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can deposit the fee amount via any of the SBI branch (Pay-in-slip) or Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or internet banking.
How to apply UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|