UPTET 2019 Notification | Teachers Post | Last Date 20.11.2019 | Apply Online @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UPTET 2019 Notification: Utter Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) officially released UPTET exam notification on updeled.gov.in. They invite an online application from the eligible candidates. UPBEB is the state level examination conducted by Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs for Teaching Faculty. As per the UPTET 2019 Notification, they have scheduled Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) on the date of 12th December, 2019 at various centres. Those interested candidates are requested to apply online only through UPTET official website (upbasiceduboard.gov.in). UPTET apply online link is active now for filling the application form. The last date for UPTET online registration is 20.11.2019 & last date for submission of application fee is 21.11.2019.
UPTET notification 2019 online application form & recruitment job advertisement are available on official website of UPBEB. Aspirants must have completed the prescribed educational qualification from the recognized board or institution or university. UPTET exam date has been finalized on 12.12.2019. UPTET admit card & answer key will be made for download on the official website tentatively on 12.12.2019 & 23.12.2019/24.12.2019 respectively. The selection will be based on Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. Finally shortlisted candidates will be posted at various schools under UPBEB. More details regarding UPTET notification login to their official website for upcoming vacancy, latest jobs, result, syllabus, admit card and etc.
Details of UP Shikshak Patrata Pariksha 2019:
|Board of Organization||Utter Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Teacher (Primary Classes & High School Classes)|
|Examination Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Job Vacancies||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Online Registration||20.11.2019|
|Official Website||http://updeled.gov.in [Or] http://www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
Daily Recruitment helps you to gain more details regarding UPTET, Uttar Pradesh latest notification and upcoming job opportunities. We also shortly update the detailed advertisement, selection, vacancies; admit card, old question paper, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, results & so on once officially noticed.
Eligibility Criteria for UPTET Exam Notification:
For more accurate and detailed information about this UP Teachers Eligibility Test notification, check their official notification on updeled.gov.in regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection procedure & other important notes.
- Ed or B.PEd or JBT or NTT or PPTor BTC or DEd or D.ElEd or D.Ed Special Education or 4 years diploma in education after intermediate or higher education from a recognized institute/university.
- He / she should be between 18 – 45 years old.
- Written Examination (UPTET)
- Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 400 (Rupees Four Hundred Only) will be applicable for general & OBC candidates & Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) for others.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode via SBI Collect on or before 21.11.2019.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply & Download Online Registration/Application Form for UPTET 2019 Notification:
- Go to the official website “http://updeled.gov.in”.
- Click on “P. Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET)” from the menu bar & select “UPTET” from the dropdown.
- Choose “ Order/ Schedule” from the menu & pick “Government Notification/Press Notice” from the dropdown respectively.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “UPTET Registration” from the menu bar & precede the steps given there.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled applications.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|