Uttar Dinajpur District Government Jobs 2018 | Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Posts | Total 67 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.uttardinajpur.gov.in | Last Date 12th July 2018
Uttar Dinajpur District Government Jobs 2018: Uttar Dinajpur District, West Bengal has recently announced employment notification for following Blocks like Rajganj, Hemtabad, Itahar & Kaliyagani for the recruitment of Post is Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA). Uttar Dinajpur District has invites offline application from eligible women candidates only. There are 67 vacancies are allotted in this notification. Interested candidates who are eligible for above said position can send their prescribed format of application form along with copies of necessary documents/certificates duly self-attested to reach within the due date of 12.07.2018.
Interested candidates download the official notification from Uttar Dinajpur District official website & candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Finally, filled application form should reach to the concerned office address till the last date. Don’t wait till the last date to apply. Incomplete applications & application received after the last date will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Uttar Dinajpur District Government Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Uttar Dinajpur District, West Bengal|
|Organization Type||State Govenment|
|Name of the Post||Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal|
Vacancy Details of Uttar Dinajpur District Government Openings:
|Name of the Block||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Dinajpur District Government Recruitment:
- Candidates should be married women/divorced/widowed women.
- Candidates must resident of the same village.
- Passed in madhyamik/higher qualification/Equivalent examination from recognized university/board/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 30 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
- Check more details of selection process in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Speed/Registered Post/In Person with AD.
Postal Address is,
The Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee, Raiganj Sadar Sub-Division, Office of the Block Development Officer.
- Check details of postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for Uttar Dinajpur District Government Jobs:
- Go to official website -> uttardinajpur.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification in the home page -> Notification for Recruitment for the post of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) for different villages comprised under respective Blocks under Raiganj Sub Division………SDO, Raiganj, U/D (UNDER: Notices).
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the application form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address till the last date.
|Starting Date for submission of offline application form||21.06.2018|
|Last date for receipt of offline application form||12.07.2018|