Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) Post | Total 330 Vacancies | Apply Online Application @ Vijaya Bank Careers | Last Date 27th Sep 2018
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018: Vijaya Bank has announced new employment advertisement for the recruitment of Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) Post. As per Vijaya Bank notification 2018, particularly 330 vacancies are allotted for Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) jobs. All qualified aspirants may apply for above said position through online mode on or before the last date of 27.09.2018. The applying online registration link is available at Vijaya Bank Careers Page from 12.09.2018 to 27.09.2018.
Vijaya Bank has decided to conduct the following selection processes, online examination and personal interview. The online examination will be held at various test centres in India. Candidates have to submit the original documents/ certificates at the time of interview. Pay the prescribed fee through gate way between 12.09.2018 to 27.09.2018. No other mode of application except online mode will be considered. Who wish to apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Vijaya Bank Job Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Employment Category||Bank Job|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit)|
|No. of Vacancies||330|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Notification:
- Degree (Graduation)/ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA/ Post-graduation degree/ Charted Accountant (CA)/ ICWA/ Company Secretary/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|General & Others||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards/ Internet Banking.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12.09.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27.09.2018|
How to Apply for Vijaya Bank Job Vacancy
- Go to official website -> www.vijayabank.com.
- Click on option -> Careers -> Current Careers.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment of Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in General Banking Stream – 2018” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for vijaya bank recruitment vacancies.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 | Manager – Chartered Accountant / Law / Security & Clerk (sportsmen) | 67 vacancies | Last date 27.04.2018 | Apply online @ vijayabank.com
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018: Vijaya Bank recruitment has released the notification for the posts of Manager chartered Accountant, Manager-law, Manager-Security, Clerk (Sportsmen). As per the notification, 67 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates who are searching a job in banking sector can use this great opportunity. Candidates apply to this post through online on or before the last date 27.04.2018.
Applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates. For the post of clerk, Sportsmen (male candidates) only eligible to apply. Information is clearly given in the official notification. You may check more information about the recruitment in official notification. Here you will get other information’s like qualification, vacancy details, age limit, selection process etc.
Details of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Vijaya Bank
Job type: Bank Job
Job Name: Manager Chartered Accountant, Manager-Law, Manager-Security & Clerk
Total Vacancies: 67
Vacancy Details of Vijaya Bank Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Manager Chartered Accountant||32|
Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Recruitment
- Must pass in 12th/CA/BL (LLB)/any degree from recognized University.
- However check the official notification for further information about recruitment.
|Manager Chartered Accountant||Minimum 2 years of experience as CA|
|Manager-Law||Minimum 5 years of experience as practicing advocate civil court/DRT|
|Manager-Security||Minimum 5 years of experience in Army/Navy/Air force/Police|
- Age should be 20 years to 45 years for managers and for clerk, age should be 18 to 28.
- However check the notification for more information about post wise age limit and relaxation.
- GD/Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- For clerk, selection procedure is based on field trails.
- You may refer the notification for further details of selection process.
|Name of the post||Category||Fee|
|Manager Chartered Accountant, Manager Law, Manager-Security||SC/ST/PWD||Rs 100/-|
|Others including OBC||Rs 600/-|
|Clerk||Others including OBC||Rs 300/-|
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
- Offline (by post)
- Postal Address for Managers – Vijaya Bank P.O. Box No.5136,G.P.O.BANGALORE–560001.
- Postal Address for Clerk – The Deputy General Manager-HRD Vijaya Bank, Head Office #41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road,Bengaluru-560001.
How to Apply Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website vijayabank.com.
- Then go to careers page and then find an advertisement.
- Click the view details, it will redirect to the next page then click apply online link.
- Then enter your information correctly and then upload your photo and signature.
- After uploading, pay the fee through online and then take the hard copy of the application form.
- Then post the application form along with required documents to given postal address.
|Starting date for online registration||12.04.2018|
|Last date for online registration||27.04.2018|
|Last date to print the online registration form||04.05.2018|
|Last date to print the online registration form( for flung areas)||11.05.2018|