VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018 | Junior Resident Posts | Total Vacancies 114 | Last Date 27.08.2018 | Download Application Form @ www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018: Safdarjung Hospital & V.M.M.C has recently announced the notification for Junior Resident posts. Safdarjung Hospital invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up 114 vacancies. Interested applicants kindly send your filled application form to given address before the last date ends. VMMC application form 2018 and official notification is available in official website. Last date for submission of application is 27th Aug 2018 up to 03.00 pm.
Safdarjung Hospital Delhi recruitment process is based on written test only. Candidates who have cleared the written exam will engage on Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi. Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease depending upon the SJH requirement. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee through NEFT & RTGS or online transfer. Applications received after the scheduled date, incomplete or incorrect applications will not be acceptable. Aspirants who have already done one year Junior Residency in MBBS in any Govt. hospital need not to apply. DMC registration is mandatory at the time of counseling. More Safdarjung Hospital vacancy 2018 details, upcoming vacancy, latest jobs, results and etc. will update on official SJH website.
Details of Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Safdarjung Hospital & V.M.M.C|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Resident|
|Salary||Rs.15600 – 39100 under GP Rs.5400|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
You may visit VMMC official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for VMMC SJH Jr. Resident Vacancy
- MBBS degree from recognized university and must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Rs.500 for general candidates and Rs.250 for OBC candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – NEFT & RTGS or online transfer
- Name of Account Holder: SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE AC
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Account No. : 26400100023808
IFSC Code: BARB0SAFECX (Fifth character is zero)
MICR Code of Bank: 110012067
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Post
- DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION, near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch.
|Last date for submission of application form||27.08.2018 up to 03.00 pm|
How to apply VMMC SJH Jr. Resident Post
- Go to official website vmmc-sjh.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment/Advertisements” find the advertisement number “4-1/2018”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To get the application form click “APPLICATION & ADMIT CARD FORMAT-CLICK HERE” fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018 | Staff Nurse Posts | Total 932 Vacancies | Download Bio Data Form @ www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in | Registration Date 10.06.2018 | Walk-in-Interview Date 25.06.2018
VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital shortly VMMC SJH has recently rolled out employment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Posts on 3 months contract basis. Particularly, 932 vacancies are allotted for Staff Nurse Position. If you are willing to work for Delhi Safdarjung Hospital then utilize this great offer. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview along with resume, recent passport size photo, necessary Testimonials/Document at concerned office address (walk-in-interview venue address is given below) on 25.06.2018.
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital will conduct Walk-in-Interview. Interested candidates download official notification @ www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in. Read the notification carefully to check eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates first register themselves at concerned address as given below. Then registered candidates appear for the walk-in-interview on prescribed date at given address. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital|
|Employment Category||Central Government job|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Eligibility criteria for Safdarjung Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2018:
- B.Sc, Post Basic B.Sc & Diploma in Nursing from recognized university/Institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation & age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Walk-in-Interview (Merit List)
- Check walk-in-Interview Venue in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Registration-In Person (her/him Self)
OPD Counter, New OPD Complex, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
|For Persons with disabilities||Nil|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 300/-|
|For General/OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline mode-By Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Medical Superintendent Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
How to apply Safdarjung Hospital Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018:
- Go to official website -> www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
- Click on option –> Recruitment/Advertisement/Result.
- Find the correct notification and download it -> 6-1/2016-Admn.III(N) dated 28/05/2018- Advertisement for the post of STAFF NURSE/NURSING OFFICER on contract basis for a period of 03 months.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates register themselves and pay exam fee via offline.
- Finally candidates may attend the walk in interview on 25.06.2018 at given address.
|Registration Date||10.06.2018 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Walk-in-interview Date||25.06.2018 at 09.30 AM|