VPCI Recruitment 2018 | Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute | Consultant, Statistician, Counsellor and DEO Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date within 15 days | Download Application Form @ vpci.org.in
VPCI Recruitment 2018: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute invites offline application from eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this opportunity. VPCI has recently released the recruitment advertisement for 15 vacancies. As per the notification, these 15 vacancies are allocated for following posts Consultant, Statistician, Counsellor and DEO. Interested and qualified candidates may send the filled application form to given address within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. VPCI application form and notification is available in official website.
VPCI may recruit the candidates on contractual basis for one year (on consolidated salary). If the candidates want to apply more than one post, they should submit separate application for each post. Aspirants who have selected in this VPCI recruitment will be engaged on Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi. Candidates must have completed 12th degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit as per the notification. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of VPCI upcoming notification, latest jobs, vacancies, result, merit list and etc. are available in official website.
Details of VPCI Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Consultant, Statistician, Counsellor and DEO|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 15 date from the date of publication of the advertisement|
You may visit VPCI vacancies page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
VPCI 2018 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification VPCI allocates overall 15 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy and salary details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Data Entry Operator||01||Rs.18000|
Eligibility Criteria for VPCI Consultant, Statistician, Counsellor and DEO Vacancies
- 12th/ degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants should have attained the following upper age limit
|Name of the Post||Maximum age limit|
|Data Entry Operator||28 years|
|Check notification for age limit and relaxation|
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment via offline mode only.
- Candidates may send the applications on the prescribed format along with documents to following address
The Office of the Joint Registrar, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
How to apply Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website vpci.org.in.
- Click “ Vacancies” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for Consultant (Non-Medical), Statistician, Counsellor and Data Entry Operator on Contractual basis”
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification, fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address within 15 days from the date of publication.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|