VPCI Recruitment 2020 | Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute | Assistant, Attendant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 71 | Last Date 13.12.2020 | Download Application Form @ vpci.org.in
VPCI Recruitment 2020: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute invites offline application from eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking Delhi govt jobs in VPCI Jobs can use this opportunity. VPCI has recently released the recruitment advertisement for 71 vacancies. As per the notification, these 71 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Pharmacist, Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Driver, JE, Sr. Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Nursing Officer & Library Attendant. Interested and qualified candidates may send the filled VPCI application form to given address on or before 13.12.2020. VPCI application form and notification is available in official website @ www.vpci.org.in
Candidates should send the VPCI application in the prescribed format attached in the application form. If the candidates want to apply more than one post for VPCI Jobs, they should submit separate application for each post. Aspirants who have selected in this VPCI recruitment will be engaged on Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi. Candidates must have completed 10+12/ Bachelor degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit as per the notification. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of VPCI upcoming notification, latest jobs, vacancies, result, merit list and etc. are available in official website.
Details of VPCI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute|
|Job Name||Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Pharmacist, Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Driver, JE, Sr. Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Nursing Officer & Library Attendant|
|Last Date for Submission of application||13.12.2020|
You may visit VPCI vacancies page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of VPCI Advertisement 2020:
- As per the notification VPCI allocates overall 71 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy and salary details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for VPCI Library, Nursing Vacancies:
Educational Qualification for VPCI Job Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold 10+12/ Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for VPCI Technical Non-Teaching Posts:
- Post-wise exam Examination Type, Timing, Marks are attached in the link given below i.e.(VPCI Job Notification 2020)
- Applicants should have attained the following upper age limit
|Name of the Post||Maximum age limit|
|Ministerial||27 years- 35 years|
|Check notification for age limit and relaxation|
- VPCI Selection on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application for VPCI Job Notification 2020:
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment via offline mode only.
- Candidates may send the applications on the prescribed format along with documents to Joint Registrar, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi – 110007
VPCI Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/ PwBD Applicants.
How to apply Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website vpci.org.in.
- Click “ Vacancies” find the advertisement “Application for the Various Non-Teaching Posts on regular basis”
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|VPCI JOB NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|