WB Law Department Recruitment 2018 | Law Officer Posts | Total 50 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ wb.gov.in | Last Date within 10 Days
WB Law Department Recruitment 2018: Law Department, West Bengal invites prescribed applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Law Officer Post on contract basis for a period of one year. There are 50 job vacancies allotted for West Bengal Law Department Recruitment. Candidate who wants to apply for this post need to send your prescribed application along with relevant documents through Registered Post (or) In Person to the Office of the Secretary, Law Deptt., Kolkata so as to reach within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Candidates must have received Degree in LLB from any reputed university. Suitable candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview. Applicants must have attained the age of 21 years and have not attained the age of 50 years. Applicants have to submit all their original certificates at the time of interview. Incomplete and application received after the closing date will be rejected. For more information about West Bengal Law Department Recruitment 2018 vacancies, candidates may check the official website @ wb.gov.in.
Details of WB Law Department Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||Law Department, West Bengal.|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Law Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000/- PM|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Government Law Department Recruitment 2018 Notification:
- Degree in LLB/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 50 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Registered Post/ In Person.
WB Law Department Postal Address is,
Office of the Secretary, Law Deptt., Writers Buildings, Kolkata – 7000001.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Within 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
How to Apply for West Bengal Law Commission Recruitment Vacancies:
- Go to official website of WB Law Department-> wb.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Document -> Notices.
- Find the correct notification “Notice for recruitment of law officers” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility & download the offline application form.
- Fill all required details neatly and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through proper channel till the last date.
|Official Notification & Application Form||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|