WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019 | West Bengal Police (WBP) | Police Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 5702 | Exam Date 30.06.2019 | Download WBPRB Call Letter @ wbpolice.gov.in
WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board recently released the WB Police Admit card for Final Written Examination of Constable Posts. WB Police Pre examination for Constable posts has been successfully completed. Now WBPRB has decided to conduct the WB Police Constable final written examination on 30.06.2019. Candidates who have applied for this WBPRB recruitment on May 2018 those candidates kindly download your hall ticket from official site 17.06.2019 onwards. You may get the WBP call letter for final written test from official website by using login credentials like application number & date of birth.
As per the WB Police Recruitment notification, WBPRB allocates overall 5702 vacancies for Constable posts. A lot of passionate candidates have applied & appeared for the recruitment drive. The recruitment drive has been conducted as pre exam, PET/ PMT & Final Written Exam. Candidates those who have attended & qualified successfully from PET/ PMT shall be eligible to attend the WB police Final written exam. WB Police Constable final examination will be conducted for 100 marks and the exam duration is 1 hour. More details of West Bengal Police Constable syllabus, merit list, cut off marks, selection list, final result and etc. are given in official website.
Details of WB Police Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police (WBP)|
|Category||State Govt./ Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|No of Vacancies||5702|
|Exam name||Final Written Exam (OMR based)|
|Admit Card Download date||17.06.2019 on wards|
|Exam duration||1 hour|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit wbpolice.gov.in website to get more details about West Bengal Police Constable admit card. Here you can get information like Admit card details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Exam Pattern for WBPRB Exam 2019
- Candidates must know about the exam pattern of West Bengal Police Constable 2019 for doing the preparation. From below candidates can check exam pattern of WB Police Constable 2019
- Examination Mode: Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
- Exam Duration: 1 hour
- Types Of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions: 100
- Exam Language: Bengali and Nepali
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1/4th (one-fourth) marks will be deducted
- Subject wise marks details are given below,
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik Std)||30|
How to Download WB Police Constable Admit Card 2018
- Go to official website wbpolice.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement link “Recruitment to the Post of Constables in West Bengal Police – 2018”
- Then find “Download Admit Card for Final Written Examination” click on the link.
- Enter your application number & date of birth.
- Your hall ticket will display on the screen, you may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|WBPRB Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|