WB Police Recruitment 2019 | West Bengal Police Directorate | Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date 31.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ policewb.gov.in
WB Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Directorate is going to fill up 28 vacancies at Bhabani Bhawan & Nabanna location. It is going to recruit the candidate for Lower Division Clerk Posts. It invites offline application from retired government employees of WB. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 28 vacancies. As per the WB Police recruitment notification, these 28 vacancies are allocated for LDC post. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in WB should send the filled application form to given address. The last date to submit the application is 31.12.2018.
WB Police recruitment advertisement and application form is available in official website. Applicants must be retired government employee of WB Government. Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 64 years. Selection will be done on the basis of interview. After that candidates will be appointed at West Bengal state. Aspirants should submit offline application only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of WB Police jobs, upcoming vacancies, result, merit list, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of WB Police Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Directorate|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||West Bengal (Bhabani Bhawan & Nabanna)|
|Last Date for submission of application||31.12.2018|
You may visit Policewb Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for WBP Lower Division Clerk Posts
- Applicants must be retired government employee of WB Government.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit offline application only.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate at Ground Floor of Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata – 700027
How to apply West Bengal Police Jobs 2019
- Go to official website policewb.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notice inviting application for contractual engagement to the post of Lower Division Clerk in West Bengal Police Directorate”.
- Find the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|