WBNUJS Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Librarian & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 22 | Last Date: 31.08.2020 | Download Application Form @ nujs.edu
WBNUJS Recruitment 2020: West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS or NUJS) is a public law school and National Law University. They announced new job notification for the posts of Faculty Positions & Administrative Positions i.e (Professor & Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Information Officer, Assistant Registrar). As per the notification, 22 vacancies are filled by WBNUJS. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking jobs in West Bengal. Applicants can download application form @ nujs.edu. Application should reach the office on or before 31.08.2020.
Interested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Applicants can send their application to West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata. Applicants should hold degree from a recognised university. Selected candidates will be placed at WBNUJS, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Details of WBNUJS Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Faculty Positions & Administrative Positions i.e (Professor & Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Information Officer, Assistant Registrar|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||31.08.2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of WBNUJS Jobs 2020:
- Overall 22 vacancies are allocated for WBNUJS Recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Associate Professor (Law)||03|
|Assistant Professor (Law)||10|
|Assistant Registrar (Administration/ Finance/ Planning & Development)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for WBNUJS Assistant Librarian Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold Ph.D/ Master Degree/ equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application to West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkatta 700106.
- Applicants should pay Rs.2000/-
- Rs.1500/- for (SC/ST/PWD) candidates.
- Demand draft of the requisite application fee in favour of Registrar, WBNUJS, payable at Kolkata.
Steps to Download Application Form for WBNUJS Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nujs.edu
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Advertisment for Recruitment for (A) ‘Faculty Positions’ – (B) ‘Officers for Non-Academic Positions’, at WBNUJS’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.
- And finally send the application form to the above said address.
|APPLICATION FORM||FOR FACULTY POSITIONS | FOR OTHERS|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|