WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 | West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited | Assistant Manager & Welfare Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 47 | Last Date 09.09.2018 | Apply online @ wbpdcl.co.in
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has recently released the notification for 47 vacancies for following posts Assistant Manager & Welfare Officer. The last date for submission of online application is 9th Sep 2018. Qualified candidates can make the online registration from 17th Aug 2018 and WBPDCL online application link is available in official website.
You may get WBPDCL notification 2018 from WBPDCL careers. West Bengal Power Corporation recruitment process will be based on following stages like CBT, GD & Personal Interview. WBPDCL CBT exam will be held at Kolkata only. WBPDCL admit card, exam syllabus, result and etc. will update on official website. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee through online mode. Candidates should apply for any one discipline or post only. More details of WBPDCL upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, salary details and etc. are available in WBPDCL careers page.
Details of WBPDCL Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager & Welfare Officer|
|Salary||Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
You may visit WBPDCL careers page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of WBPDCL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Disciplines||Number of Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager – Probationer||Mechanical||11|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPDCL Assistant Manager & Welfare Officer Vacancies
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc./ MBA/ ACA / ACMA/ Degree/ PG degree/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Candidates age limit between 32 to 45 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EC/ PWD / Eligible WBPDCL Contractor workers & WBPDCL Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – SBI e-Pay (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
|Starting date for submission of online application form||17.08.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||09.09.2018|
How to apply WBPDCL Assistant Manager & Welfare Officer posts through online
- Go to official website www.wbpdcl.co.in.
- Click “careers” then find the advertisement “Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager (PS) Probationer: Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ HR&A/ F&A, Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)-Probationer, Welfare Officer”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|