WBPSC Recruitment 2019 | West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) | Controller of Examination & Asst. Director Posts | Total 02 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in | Last Date 11th Mar 2019
WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced official advertisement for the recruitment of Controller of Examination and Assistant Director job vacancies. Totally, 02 vacancies to be filled for above said posts. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for PSC west Bengal recruitment through online mode only. Submit your online application form on or before the last date of 11th March 2019. The official notification and online application link has activated at www.pscwbapplication.in and www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. Pay the application fee via online or offline mode till the last date. West Bengal Public Service Commission will conduct Screening Test/ Written examination and Interview on prescribed date. The date of Screening Test/ Written Test and Interview will be notified later in the official website.
Details of PSC WB Recruitment Job 2018-2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Controller of Examination and Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 to Rs. 52000/-|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No. 04/ 2019|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e.www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of PSC Recruitment 2018-19 West Bengal:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Controller of Examination||01|
|Total Job Vacancies||02|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Electrical Inspector, Inspector of Lifts, Quinologist and Assistant Quinologist Recruitment 2018-19:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Screening Test/ Written Test.
- For SC./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) -> Nil.
- For other candidates -> Rs. 210/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode – By any branches of UBI.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||11.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fee via Challan||12.03.2019|
How to Apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancies 2018-19:
- Go to WBPSC official website -> www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification “ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECTT. TO THE POSTS OF CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION IN THE SECRETARIAT OF PSC, WB AND ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (MOTOR TRANSPORT) IN THE DIRECTORATE OF TRANSPORTATION (ADVT. NO. 4/2019)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for WBPSC job vacancy.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 | Public Service commission, West Bengal | Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 74 | Last Date 17.02.2019 | Apply online @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Recruitment 2019: Government of West Bengal has allocated 74 vacancies for Public Service commission, West Bengal. It invites online applications from WB domiciled candidates. Recently WBPSC has published the recruitment advertisement for these 74 vacancies. As per the PSCWB recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. Aspirants who are looking for WB government jobs can apply to this recruitment from 27.01.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 17.02.2019. WBPSC recruitment application form and notification is available in official website.
Candidates must have prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview and selection will be based on written test. Selected candidates will be posted at West Bengal. Online applications only will be accepted. No other mode of applications will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee and fee details are available in official notification. More details of PSCWB vacancies, upcoming notices, merit list, result, call letter, jobs, result, admit card and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of WBPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Public Service commission, West Bengal|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to submit the application||17.02.2019|
You may visit www.pscwbonline.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check advertisement for educational qualification, age limit and relaxation.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview and selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only acceptable.
How to apply WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.