WBSETCL Recruitment | Asst. Manager, Jr. Executive, Jr. Engineer & Technician Posts | Total 300 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.wbsetcl.in | Last Date 17th July 2018
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited shortly called as WBSETCL has announced notification for the recruitment of Post of Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication), Junior Executive (Stores), Junior Engineer(E) Gr-II and Technician Gr-III in west Bengal. Totally, 300 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. If you want to make a career at WBSETCL then you can apply online application on or before notification process ends. The last date for submission of online application is 17.07.2018.
WBSETCL will conduct written test and interview at kolkata. Interested candidates download the official notification @ www.wbsetcl.in. Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility. Eligible candidates may apply online for the WBSETCL Asst. Manager, Jr. Executive, Jr. Engineer & Technician posts on or before the last date. Aspirants apply for the post from 27.06.2018 at 12.00 PM to 17.07.2018 at 11.59 PM. Here more details of name of the exam, total vacancies, eligibility criteria and how to apply for the exam are given in this page briefly.
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||300|
|Total Vacancies||Asst. Manager, Jr. Executive, Jr. Engineer & Technician|
|Job Location||Kolkata [West Bengal]|
Vacancy Details of WBSETCL Latest Openings:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)||01|
|Junior Executive (Stores)||20|
|Junior Engineer(E) Gr-II||163|
Eligibility Criteria for Asst. Manager, Jr. Executive, Jr. Engineer & Technician Vacancies:
- Graduate/Post Graduate (PG) Degree/PG Diploma/Madhyamik/Equivalent from recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Candidates should have minimum age limit 18 years and maximum age limit 27 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|For Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman (UR / OBC-A & OBC-B)||Rs. 400/- (For Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) Post)
Rs.250/- (For Junior Executive (Stores), Junior Engineer (E) Gr.-II & Technician Gr.-III Posts).
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Offline Mode-By Bank Challan at any State Bank of India (SBI) Branch.
How to apply online for WBSETCL Jobs 2018-19:
- Candidates go to WBSETCL official website -> www.wbsetcl.in.
- Click on option -> Career.
- Find the correct notification link in the careers page -> Employment Notification No:REC/2018/05.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates click online link and fill all mandatory details.
- If you are new user you could make new registration then you can continue to apply.
- Pay your exam fee via offline/online and fill remaining details.
- Finally, submit your fill online application till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||27.06.2018 [12.00 PM]|
|Closing date for submission of online application||17.07.2018 [11.59 PM]|
|Last date for payment of exam fee||17.07.2018 [11.45 PM]|
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 | West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Job Notification | Junior Engineer, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 292 | Last Date: 27.04.2018
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited shortly called for WBSETCL has recently posted a notification for WBSETCL Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of 292 Junior Engineer, Technician, Junior Executive & Assistant Manager. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at WBSETCL they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through online on or before the last date 27.04.2018.
In this post, we provide the WBSETCL job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply WBSETCL Job and more. Candidates can get more information about WBSETCL Jobs of 2018 from the official link.
Details for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization : West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
Job Category: State Govt.Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 292
Job Location: West Bengal
Vacancy Details for WBSETCL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (E) Gr.-II||155||Rs.6300–20200 + Rs.4400|
|Technician Gr.III||116||Rs.6300–20200 + Rs.2600|
|Junior Executive (Store)||20||Rs.9300–34800 + Rs.4700|
|Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)||01||Rs.15600–39100 + Rs.5400|
Eligibility Criteria of WBSETCL Vacancies
- ITI/Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
|Name of the Posts||General/Unreserved||SC/ST/PWD|
|Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)||Rs. 400/–||Nil|
|Other Posts||Rs. 250/-||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
How to apply for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then click online recruitment button to apply.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||06.04.2018|
|Last date of online application||27.04.2018|