WBSHFWS Recruitment 2017 | West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti | Programme Coordinator, Accounts Manager, Statistical Manager | Total Vacancies 22 | Apply online@ wbhealth.gov.in
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2017- West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) invites application for District programme coordinator, District Accounts Manager and District Statistical Manager posts. Totally, 22 Vacancies are allotted for District Programme coordinator and other posts. Candidates can apply for the posts through online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates should go to given online link for apply posts www.wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates can apply online from 07.08.2017 to 25.08.2017.
Application once submitted again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill carefully don’t miss any required fields and check before submit the online application. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in WBSHFWS official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Details of WBSHFWS Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Organization Type: State Government
Total no. of Vacancies: 22
Job Location: West Bengal
Vacancies Details of WBSHFWS Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|District Programme Co-ordinator||09||Rs. 24,700/-|
|District Accounts Manager||05||Rs. 22,700/-|
|District Statistical Manager||08||Rs. 22,700/-|
Eligibility criteria for WB Health & Family Welfare jobs
- Post Graduate in Social Science/ Statistics/MSW/M. Com/MCA from UGC recognized university.
- BCA degree for District Statistical Manager posts.
- Basic knowledge in computer for District Programme coordinator and District Statistical Manager Posts.
- Cost Accountancy (inter)/Maintenance of accounts in Tally Software for District Accounts Manager posts.
- Two years experience required in programme manager/programme coordinator for District Programme coordinator posts.
- One years experience must need in Accounting for District Accounts Manager posts.
- Required one year experience in MIS Manage or MIS coordinator for District Statistical Manager posts.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 40 yrs as on 01.04.2017.
- Merit List
- Computer Test
|General Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 50/-|
Mode of payment
- Online – Credit card, Debit card and also Net banking.
- Offline – (e-challan)
- Application fee can be deposited in any branch of United bank of India(UBI)
Mode of Application
How to apply for WBSHFWS Job Vacancies
- First go to West Bengal health official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click Recruitment left side corner in west Bengal health official page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Candidates may apply online through the west Bengal official website.
- Fill required fields carefully and don’t miss any field blank.
- And upload your photographs and signature in the online application form as per the specification given.
- Finally, submit the online application
- Candidates should take the printout copies of Application for future use.
- Starting date of Submitting online application – 07.08.2017
- Last Date for Submitting online application – 25.08.2017
Note:- Candidates willing to secure a job in West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department are keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check latest and upcoming West Bengal jobs here.