WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019 | West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti | Lab Technician, Social Worker & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 40 | Last Date: 30.06.2019 | Apply online @ wbhealth.gov.in
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019: West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti has issued an official notification for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 to fill up following positions like MO, Physiotherapist, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Physiologist, Early Interventionist cum Special Educator, Social Worker, Lab Technician & Dental Technician. A total of 40 posts will be filled out through the WB Health recruitment process. Aspirants who are looking for West Bengal govt jobs can make the online registration from 22.06.2019 to 30.06.2019. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for the Career in West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS).
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification & get the WBHRB recruitment apply online link. Aspirants must hold Higher Secondary/ Bachelor degree/ B.D.S/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in west Bengal state. Contenders should submit the application via online mode only and make the payment via online/ offline on or before the last date 03.07.2019. More details WBSHFWS application form, merit list, result, selection list, latest WB Health jobs and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||MO, Physiotherapist , Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Physiologist, Early Interventionist cum Special Educator, Social Worker, Lab Technician & Dental Technician|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date for online registration||22.06.2019|
|Last Date for online registration||30.06.2019|
|Last date for payment||03.07.2019|
|Final submission of online application||05.07.2019|
You may visit WB Health Website to get more details about this recruitment. The job hunters are requested to read below the WB Health job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Daily recruitment website.
WB Health 2019 Vacancy Details
- West Bengal health department allocates overall 40 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||05|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||05||Rs.15000|
Eligibility Criteria for WBSHFWS MO, Social Worker, Lab Technician & Other posts
- Aspirants must hold Higher Secondary/ Bachelor degree/ B.D.S/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online application only.
- Rs.100 for UR candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You have to deposit the fee amount through online/ offline.
How to apply West Bengal Health Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website wbhealth.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice for the different post for DEIC.”
- WB Health notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|