WCD Odisha Recruitment 2019 | Directorate of Mission Shakti | BPC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 99 | Last Date 12.09.2019 | Apply online @ wcdodisha.gov.in
WCD Odisha Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Mission Shakti is going to recruit various personnel on contractual basis to work in State, District & Block level in Odisha state. It invites online application from UG/ PG completed candidates. As per the WCD Odisha recruitment 2019 notification, totally 99 vacancies are allocated for Mission Shakti Odisha Vacancy 2019 (i.e.) Institution & Capacity Building Specialist, Livelihood & Skill Development Specialist, Programme Assistant cum Accountant & Block Project Coordinator Posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Odisha state can make the online registration at jpn.org.in portal. The last date for submission of ICDS Odisha recruitment 2019 online application is 12.09.2019.
Directorates of Mission Shakti Odisha recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (wcdodisha.gov.in / jpn.org.in). The candidates must be able to read, write & speak Odiya. Selection will be based on written test, group discussion, interview & computer skill test. Selected candidates will be placed under the Directorate of Mission Shakti. Online mode applications only will be accepted. More details of WCD Odisha recruitment vacancy, upcoming Mission Shakti Odisha jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Mission Shakti Odisha Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Directorate of Mission Shakti|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Institution & Capacity Building Specialist, Livelihood & Skill Development Specialist, Programme Assistant cum Accountant & Block Project Coordinator|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.09.2019|
|Official Website||wcdodisha.gov.in/ jpn.org.in|
You may visit www.wcdodisha.gov.in Website to get more details about Mission Shakti Odisha recruitment. Here you will get details of Block Project Coordinator, Programme Assistant cum Accountant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Odisha Mission Shakti Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the WCD Odisha notification, overall 99 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Institution & Capacity Building Specialist||01||Rs.60,000|
|Livelihood & Skill Development Specialist||01|
|Programme Assistant cum Accountant||03||Rs.25,000|
|Block Project Coordinator||70||Rs.25,000|
|Programme Assistant cum Accountant||24||Rs.15,000|
Eligibility Criteria for WCD ICDS Odisha Block Project Coordinator & Other Posts
- Applicants should have complete degree/ post graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- State Level: age limit should be 45 years.
- District Level: age limit should be 35 years.
- Block Level: age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test, group discussion, interview & computer skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply WCD Mission Shakti Odisha Jobs 2019
- Go to official website wcdodisha.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Contractual Personnel under Directorate of Mission Shakti”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to-> org.in enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of WCD Odisha to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.