Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell, WR | GDCE-NTPC (Graduate & Non Graduate) | Clerk, Station Master & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 725 | Last Date 30.07.2019 | Apply online @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell invites online applications from eligible employees of Western Railway working as on the date of notification. RRC WR invites eligible employees for engagement of Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Station Master posts. The Western Railway is going to conduct General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for filling the NTPC (Graduate & Non Graduate) posts. Aspirants who have more passion in railway jobs can apply to this Western Railway jobs 2019. RRC WR online registration process will be started from 01.07.2019 and will be closed on 30.07.2019.
Railway Recruitment Cell, WR recruitment apply online link and notification is available in RRC WR website (i.e.) www.rrc-wr.com. Applicants must have possessed 12th/ Degree from recognized board or university. RRC WR will recruit the aspirants through GDCE examination. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed as Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Station Master in RRC WR, Mumbai [Maharashtra]. Railway Recruitment Cell, Western railway job applications are collected by online mode only. More details of RRC WR recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Western Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Station Master|
|Job Location||Western Railway, Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.07.2019 (10.00 hrs)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.07.2019 (18.00 hrs)|
You may visit www.rrc-wr.com Website to get more details about this recruitment. The job hunters are requested to read below the Western railway job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in this page. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Railway Recruitment Cell WR 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the RRC WR notification, overall 725 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||105|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||238|
|Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||129|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Goods Guard & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed 12th/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Applicants must have working as employee in Western railway.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- RRC WR will recruit the aspirants through GDCE examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply RRC Western Railway WR Jobs 2019
- Go to official website rrc-wr.com.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “GDCE Recruitment Notifications for 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- WR notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date: 06.06.2019 | Apply Online @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Western Railway has recently released an announcement notice for the recruitment of following posts such as Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Dental Technician and Other Posts. It is going to fill up 58 vacancies in this notification. It invites application from the qualified candidates. Candidate who seeks for jobs in Railway Department can use this chance. Applicants can send their application via online from 22.05.2019 to 06.06.2019. Official notification and western railway recruitment 2019 apply online link is available in the official website of Western Railway.
Aspirants must possess the following educational qualification such as 10+2, 12th, Diploma, General Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, Degree in Science and etc. from the recognized university. Candidate must attain the prescribed age limit for this RRC western railway recruitment 2019. It conducts walk in interview to choose the candidates for this employment. The selected candidates will be engaged under contract basis for one year and placed at Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2019
The advertisement details of latest Western Railway notification are described in the table below,
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||Para Medical Staff|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||58|
|Job Location||Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai|
|Starting Date to submit Online Application||22.05.2019|
|Ending Date to submit Online Application||06.06.2019|
Applicants must read the detailed notification in the official website before apply to this recruitment of Western Railway. Please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in to get more job notifications like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Railway Jobs and Maharashtra Government Jobs.
Post wise Vacancy Details of Western Railway Notification 2019
Western Railway is going to hire candidates for various categories in Para Medical Staff Posts. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below.
|Lady Health Visitor||Rs.19900/-||01|
|Oral Dental Hygienist||Rs.35400/-||01|
|Opthalmic Assistant/ Refractionist||Rs.35400/-||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Staff Nurse & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the job vacancies in Western Railway.
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2, 12th, Diploma, General Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, Degree in Science and etc. from the recognized board or university.
- For detailed notification please refer the official website.
|Lab assistant, Oral Dental Hygienist, ECG Technician, Opthalmic Assistant/Refractionist and Dental Technician||18 to 33 years|
|Staff Nurse||20 to 40 years|
|Radiographer||19 to 31 years|
|Lady Health Visitor||18 to 30 years|
|Haemodialysis Technician||20 to 33 years|
- The selection will be based on their performance at the time of walk in interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can apply online to 58 vacancies in this recruitment.
Walk in Details
|Name of the Post||Walk in Date & Time||Walk in Address|
|Staff Nurse||12.06.2019 to 14.06.2019||Auditorium hall 5th floor, Jagjivan Ram Hospital Maratha Mandir Marg, Next to RBI quarters, Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400008|
|For Other Posts||11.06.2019|
How to apply for Western Railway Jobs 2019
- Go to official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the “News, Updates & Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Click the recruitment link on the new page.
- Search the notification for this recruitment.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
Eligible person can apply to the latest Western Railway recruitment 2019. Please refer the official website for further updates, changes and upcoming notifications in Western Railway 2019.