Western Railway Recruitment 2020 | Psychologist & Other posts | Total Vacancies: 20 | Last Date: 17-09-2020 | Apply Online @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways, and is among the busiest railway networks in India. They invites application for the post of Nursing Supdt & Clinical Phychologist. WR released new job notification for filling up 20 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants can apply online from 12.09.2020 to 17.09.2020.
The above posts contract basis upto the month of december 2020 to work in Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital, Mumbai, further which may be extended as per the requirement of the hospital. Interview will be held from 19.09.2020. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates presently working in government sector should apply in a proper channel. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selected candidates will be placed at Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central.
Details of Western Railway Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government Railways Job|
|Job Name||Nursing Supdt & Clinical Phychologist|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||12.09.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||17.09.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of WR Nursing Supdt. & Other Posts:
- Overall 20 vacancies are allocated for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for western railway recruitment for Nursing Supdt:
- Applicants should hold B.sc Nursing/ Master Degree in a concerned field from a recognized university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- For Nursing Supdt- 20-40 years.
- For Clinical Phychologist- 18-33 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit details.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Academic background.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply Western railway recruitment online application form:
- Go to the official website @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click ‘News, Updates & Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for the above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through the link given in the official notification ‘Apply Online’
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
How to fill up RRC WR Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 | Junior Technical Associate Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date 22.08.2020 | RRC WR Recruitment Notification @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Western Railway has issued new employment notice [NOTIFICATION No.E/890/1/Contract/JE/S&C] on 22.07.2020 for engagement of Jr. Technical Associate (Works / Electrical /Telecom / S&T) on Contract Basis in Survey & Construction Department. There are 41 vacancies are filled by RRC Western Railway and thes vacancies are allotted for Western Railway JTA Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for Railway Jobs can use this RRC Western Railway Jobs 2020. As per the RRC WR Recruitment notification, apply online link will been activated on 24.07.2020 and online link not yet activated. The last date for submission of online application form is 22.08.2020.
RRC Western Railway selection will be based on Qualification, Experience & Personality/Intelligence. Selected candidates will be appointed at Western Railway Mumbai Division (Maharashtra). Candidates will be recruited on contract basis up to 19.11.2020 from the date of contract. The eligible candidates kindly submit online applications only. Contenders have to pay required and make only online payment. RRC WR recruitment application form & Western Railway recruitment notification is available @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrc-wr.com. More details of RRC Western Railway vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Western Railway RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION No.E/890/1/Contract/JE/S&C|
|Job Name||Jr. Technical Associate|
|Salary||Rs.25000 (Z Class), Rs.27000 (Y Class) & Rs.30000 (X Class)|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.07.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.08.2020|
|Official website||wr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrc-wr.com|
The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Here you will get information of Jr. Technical Associate Vacancies like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Jr. Technical Associate Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Diploma/ Engineering/ B.Sc. in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- UR: 18 to 33 years.
- OBC: 18 to 36 years.
- SC/ ST: 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RRC Western Railway selection will be based on Qualification, Experience & Personality/Intelligence.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online mode only.
- Applicants should make only online payment by using Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking etc.
How to apply Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website https://www.rrc-wr.com/.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Jr. Technical Associate (Works / Electrical /Telecom / S&T) on Contract Basis in Survey & Construction Department.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|