Western Railway Recruitment 2020 | Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC WR) | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 3553 | Last Date 06.02.2020 | Apply online @ rrc-wr.com
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway recruitment Cell – Western Railway (RRC WR) is going to fill up 3553 vacancies in various divisions/ workshops. It invites online application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [Notification No. RRC/WR/04/2019] on 02.01.2020 for these vacancies. As per the RRC Western Railway notification, these 3553 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in railway can use this chance. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from 07.01.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 06.02.2020.
Western railway apprentice recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have passed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute. Candidates should have completed minimum 15 years and should not have completed 24 years. RRC WR will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list. Selected candidates will undergo one year apprenticeship training at Various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways. More details of Western railway jobs, upcoming notices, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Railway recruitment Cell – Western Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. RRC/WR/04/2019|
|Job Location||Various Divisions/ Workshops of Western Railways|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.02.2020|
You may visit rrc-wr.com Website to get more details about WR recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Western Railway Vacancy Details
- Railway recruitment Cell – Western Railway allocates overall 3553 slots for this recruitment. Division wise slot details are given below.
|Division||No of Slots|
|Mumbai Division (BCT)||792|
|Baroda Division (BRC)||489|
|Ahmedabad Division (ADI)||603|
|Ratlam Division (RTM)||455|
|Rajkot Division (RJT)||140|
|Bhavnagar Division (BVP)||157|
|Parel Workshop PL W/SHOP||396|
|Mahalaxmi Workshop MX W/SHOP||64|
|Bhavnagar Workshop BVP W/SHOP||73|
|Dahod Workshop DHD W/SHOP||187|
|Pratap Nagar Workshop PRTN W/SHOP||45|
|Sabarmathi Workshop SBI(ENGG) W/SHOP||86|
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants must have passed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have completed minimum 15 years and should not have completed 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- RRC WR will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online application only.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should make online payment only.
How to apply RRC WR Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Go to official website rrc-wr.com.
- Find the advertisement “Apprentice Notification No. RRC/WR/04/2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|