Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway (RRC-WR) | Cultural Quota Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 31.10.2018 | Apply online @ rrc-wr.com
Western Railway Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway recently released the recruitment advertisement for Cultural Quota Posts. It invites online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who have more passion in railway jobs can use this opportunity. As per the notification, particularly 02 vacancies are allocated for above said post. Interested and eligible candidates can make the online registration from 01.10.2018 to 31.10.2018. Western Railway apply online link and advertisement is available in Western Railway website.
Aspirants must have completed prescribed educational qualification. Candidates who are not having professional qualification (i.e.) Degree/ Diploma certificate in harmonium & violin need not to apply. Applicants must have attained the prescribed age limit (18 to 30 years). RRC-WR will conduct written test, practical demonstration and document verification for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected applicants will be appointed on anywhere on Western railway. Contenders need to pay refundable fee and make the payment through online. You should submit the application via online mode only no other modes of applications will be accepted. More details of Western railway upcoming notifications, advertisements, latest jobs, syllabus, hall ticket, result, selection list, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||Cultural Quota Posts (Harmonium & Violin Player)|
|Job Location||Anywhere on WR|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.10.2018 (10.00 hrs)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.10.2018 (22.00 hrs)|
You may visit Railway Recruitment Cell WR Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Jobs 2018
- RRC – Western Railway allocates particularly 02 vacancies for this recruitment and discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
|Discipline||No of vacancy|
|Harmonium Player with proficiency in synthesizer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Cultural Quota Posts
- Matriculation/ 12th or its equivalent/ ITI/ Degree/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- WR recruitment process will based on following stages like written test, practical demonstration and document verification.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may submit the application form through online mode only.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Minorities & EBC candidates.
- Rs.400 will be refunded for all candidates and Rs.250 will be refunded for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EASM/ Minorities & EBC candidates (only who have appear in the written test).
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can make the payment through online by using credit card, debit card and net banking.
How to apply Western Railway Latest Jobs 2018
- Go to official website rrc-wr.com.
- Find the advertisement “Employment Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2018 (Cultural Quota)” clicks on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Click here to proceed for Online Application” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Cook, Watchman, Electric Fitter, Vehicle Driver, Sr. Passenger Guard, Sr. DSL & ELECT Asstt Loco Pilot and Various Posts | Total 6898 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 15.06.2018
Western Railway Recruitment 2018: Western Railway, Mumbai Division has invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Cook, Watchman, Electric Fitter, Vehicle Driver, Sr Passenger Guard, Sr. DSL & ELECT Asstt Loco Pilot, Chief Controller, Track Maintainer and Various vacancies. There are 6898 vacancies to be filled in various departments. Western Railway decided to conduct walk-in-Interview on prescribed date for the particular department. Eligible Candidate can apply for above said posts through online from 25.05.2018 to 15.06.2018. Applied candidates appear for walk-in-interview on prescribed date at mentioned address.
Interested candidate download the official notification @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Read the notification carefully. Check your eligibility for this recruitment to appear Walk-in-interview. Candidates bring the original copies of pension identity card, pension payment order, pan card, aadhaar card & other necessary documents at the time of attending walk-in interview. Here eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Latest Job in Western Railway Vacancies:
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility criteria for Western Railway 2018:
- Maximum age limit 63 years 6 months.
- Check more details of age limitation & age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Check walk-in-Interview venue address in official notification.
|Medical||18.06.2018 & 19.06.2018|
|Elect. Tr.(Electrical Traction)||20.06.2018 to 22.06.2018|
|Tfc. (Traffic)||25.06.2018 & 26.06.2018|
|Mech (Mechanical)||27.06.2018 to 29.06.2018|
|Persn & Admn (Personnel & Administration)||02.07.02018 & 03.07.2018|
|ELP (Electrical Power)||04.07.2018 & 05.07.2018|
|Engg (Enqineering)||06.07.2018 & 09.07.2018|
|S&T (Siqnal & Telecom)||10.07.2018 & 11.07.2018|
|Comml (Commercial)||12.07.2018 & 13.07.2018|
|HQ/CCG (Headquarter Office, Churchqate)||17.07.2018|
|S&C/CCG (Survey & Construction, Churchgate)||18.07.2018|
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Western Railway Mumbai Division Jobs 2018:
- Go to official website -> wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find to download the correct notification.
- Read the instructions of notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all details of online application and then submit the application on or before the last date.
- Finally, applied candidates may attend the walk-in-interview at concerned venue address.
|Starting Date for submission of online application||25.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||15.06.2018|