WII Recruitment 2019 | Wildlife Institute of India | Project Personnel Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Last Date 30.04.2019 | Download Application Form @ wii.gov.in
WII Recruitment 2019: Wildlife Institute of India invites online application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 25 vacancies. As per the WII recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Community Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking Engineering Jobs in Uttarakhand Govt can use this Chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date. The last date for submission of online application is 30.04.2019.
WII Dehradun recruitment notification and application form is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Tech/ MCA from recognized university. Contenders must have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on written test and interview. Aspirants have to pay required fee via online. More details of WII recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Click here to apply for SRF & Lab Technician Jobs 2019|
Details of WII Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Community Officer|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.04.2019|
|Written exam date||12.05.2019|
|Interview date||13.05.2019 & 14.05.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
WII Dehradun 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 25 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for WII Project Assistant, Project Fellow & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Tech/ MCA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- PF & community Officer: age limit should be 35 years.
- PA: age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test and interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply WII Dehradun Jobs 2019
- Go to official website www.wii.gov.in
- Find the advertisement “CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT PERSONNEL Under National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) & CAMPA-SANGAI PROJECT”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in WII. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in WII Dehradun job 2019. For more accurate information about this WII job notification, check their official website.
WII Recruitment 2019 | SRF & Lab Technician Posts | Total 03 Job Vacancies | Download WII Application Form @ wii.gov.in | Walk in Interview Date 01st May 2019
WII Recruitment 2019: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has decided to conduct walk in interview for Senior Research Fellow and Lab Technician vacancies. Recently, WII has released job notification for above said jobs. There are 03 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. The walk in interview will be conducted on 01st May 2019. Interested and suitable persons may participate the walk in interview on prescribed date and time. Aspirants can download detailed job notification and application form from their official website of www.wii.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed post graduate degree or its equivalent educational qualification from any recognized university/ board. The selection will be made on their performance in walk in interview and candidates must produce all educational certificates along with duly filled-in application at the time of attending interview. After that, selected aspirants shall be placed on contract basis for a period of eighteen months at Maharashtra and Karnataka. For more information about Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.wii.gov.in.
Details of WII India Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Senior Research Fellow and Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. WII/BH/SPG/MAH/2019|
|Job Location||Maharashtra and Karnataka|
|WII Official Website||www.wii.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2019:
- M.Sc/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Walk in Interview.
- Check more details WII Walk in Interview Date, Time and Venue in given job notification.
|Date of Walk in Interview||01.05.2019|
How to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to WII official website -> www.wii.gov.in
- Find the correct notification “Walk-in-interview for engaging Senior Research Fellow (02) and Lab Technician (01) on May 1, 2019” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for WII jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidate can participate the walk in interview on prescribed date and time.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|