WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Water Resources Department (Jalsampada Vibhag) | Junior Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 500 | Last Date 15.08.2019 | Apply online @ wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra government has planned to fill up 500 vacancies in Maharashtra Water Resources Department. It is going to conduct the Water Resources Department Examination 2019 for selection of suitable aspirants for Junior Engineer (Civil), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts. As per the Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2019 notification, these 500 vacancies are allocated for WRD JE Recruitment 2019 Maharashtra. Applicants who hold diploma in civil engineering & searching for jobs in Maharashtra govt can make the Jalsampada Vibhag Bharti 2019 online registration from 25.07.2019 and apply online link has been activated. The last date for submission of WRD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019 online application is 15.08.2019.
Jal Sampada Vibhag Nashik Bharti 2019-20 apply online and notification is available in official website (wrd.maharashtra.gov.in/ www.mahapariksha.gov.in). Aspirants should hold Diploma in Civil Engineering and age limit should be between 18 to 38 years. Water Resources Department Maharashtra will recruit the candidates on the basis of written test. Candidates who have shortlisted in Jal Sampada Vibhag those aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Maharashtra state. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online. More details of Maharashtra Water Resources Department recruitment vacancy, upcoming Jal Sampada Vibhag notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Water Resources Department, Maharashtra|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer (Civil), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.07.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.08.2019|
|Official Website||wrd.maharashtra.gov.in/ www.mahapariksha.gov.in|
You may visit www.mahapariksha.gov.in Website to get more details about Jalsampada Vibhag recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Engineer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for WRD JE Recruitment 2019 Maharashtra
- Aspirants must have possessed Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- WRD selection will be based on written test.
- Check official notification for further selection process.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply Jalsampada Vibhag Bharti 2019
- Go to official website mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Water Resources Department Examination 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|WRD NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Water Resources Department, Maharashtra to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.