WWF India Recruitment 2020 | Manager & Other Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 10.05.2020 & 15.05.2020 | Apply WWF Jobs @ www.wwfindia.org
WWF India Recruitment 2020: World Wide Fund India (WWF India) the largest environment conservation NGO, is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced candidates for various openings. Recently it has announced the new job notification regarding WWF jobs 2020. According to these WWF India notification, there are various vacancies are filled by WWF and these vacancies are assigned to F2F Team Lead, Key Donor Officer, Manager, Senior Program Officer, Senior Coordinator & Senior Project Officer posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in Delhi please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment) along with the details to given mail address on or before 10.05.2020 & 15.05.2020.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged. Candidates must submit the applications via mail only. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. WWF India jobs notification is available @ www.wwfindia.org. More details of WWF India Jobs vacancy, upcoming WWF notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Wildlife notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of WWF India Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||World Wide Fund India (WWF India)|
|Job Name||F2F Team Lead, Key Donor Officer, Manager, Senior Program Officer, Senior Coordinator & Senior Project Officer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of CV via Mail||10.05.2020 & 15.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Senior Program Officer, Senior Coordinator & Senior Project Officer Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for WWF Senior Program Officer, Senior Coordinator & Senior Project Officer Vacancy
- F2F Team Lead & Key Donor Officer: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MSW/MBA
- Manager: MBA degree
- Senior Program Officer: Bachelors/Masters Degree in Life Sciences, Wildlife, Zoology or closely related field.
- Senior Coordinator: Masters in Social Sciences / Marine Ecology / Wildlife Biology / Fisheries Biology, or a related discipline.
- Senior Project Officer: Masters in Natural Resource Management, Wildlife Science, Ecology, Forestry, Wildlife Management.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment) along with the details to following mail address
How to apply Wildlife Jobs in India 2020
- Go to official website wwfindia.org.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send your CV to given mail address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|