YARA Fertilizer Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 33 | Last Date 30.06.2020 | Apply online @ www.yara.com
YARA Fertilizer Recruitment 2020: Yara Fertilizers India Pvt. Ltd located at District Sambhal Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from passouts in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation for engagement as Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice for the Financial Year 2020-2021. Recently YARA Fertilizer has announced the job notification [Advt. No. A 01/2020] on 05.05.2020 @ portal.mhrdnats.gov.in regarding 33 vacancies. According to the Yara Fertilizer Jobs notification, these vacancies are assigned for Yara Apprentice Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Uttar Pradesh State should send their resume with all the relevant & Correct information on email id on or before 30.06.2020.
Candidates register themselves at NATS Portal i.e. www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other organization. Candidates should possess Engineering/ Diploma and age shall not be less than 18 Years. Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal interview & Medical Examination. Selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training @ Yara Fertilisers India Pvt. Ltd, Sambhal Uttar Pradesh. More details of YARA Fertilizer vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of YARA Fertilizer Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Yara Fertilisers India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. A 01/2020|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice|
|Job Location||Sambhal [Uttar Pradesh]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.06.2020|
Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of YARA Jobs
- As per the notification, overall 33 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for YARA Apprentice Vacancy
- Candidates should possess Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering / Technology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age shall not be less than 18 Years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal interview & Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates can send their resume with all the relevant & Correct information on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates register themselves at mhrdnats.gov.in.
How to apply Yara Fertilisers India Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Yara Fertilisers India Pvt. Ltd located at District Sambhal Uttar Pradesh invites applications from passouts in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation for engagement as an Apprentices for the Financial Year 2020-2021. Last date is 30-June-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form, fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address on or before last date.
How to fill up YARA Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Yara Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, NATS No, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NATS REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|