ZSI Recruitment 2020 | JRF/ SRF Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | ZSI Recruitment Notification @ zsi.gov.in
ZSI Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by Zoological Survey of India through offline from eligible candidates. Recently ZSI has announced the new employment notice [Advt. No.210-2/2020/Tech./JRF-SRF] on 01.09.2020 regarding 20 vacancies and these vacancies are filled in Zoological Survey of India in HQ, Kolkata and regional centres. As per the ZSI recruitment notification, these 20 vacancies are assigned to Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in West Bengal should send the application form to given address address on before 30.09.2020. Zoological Survey of India recruitment notification & ZSI recruitment application form is available @ zsi.gov.in
The positions will be filled on temporary basis for three years, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listed candidates will be informed through email and or speed post for appearing before an interview committee. Selected candidates will be placed at Zoological Survey of India in HQ, Kolkata and regional centres. Incomplete application and application without supporting documents will be rejected. More details of ZSI vacancy, upcoming Zoological Survey of India Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ZSI Kolkata Recruitment Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Zoological Survey of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||30.09.2020|
Here you will get information of JRF/SRF like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for ZSI JRF/ SRF Posts:
- Applicants should hold Master Degree in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For JRF: 28 years.
- For SRF: 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection on the basis of qualification/ experience/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit the applications through Offline.
- Applicants should send the application to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by speed/ Registered Post.
- Rs.400/- for general aspirants.
- Rs.200/- for OBC candidates.
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH applicants
- Candidates can pay fee in form of Account Payee Bank Demand Draft in favour of Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20
How to apply Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.zsi.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisements” find the advertisement “Advertisement for JRF and PDF at ZSI HQ, Kolkata354 Kb”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up ZSI Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from ZSI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Advt No, Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|