Steps to Apply the Post Office recruitment in Online : Visit Official indiapost.gov.in
Government jobs in India are highly coveted. The status and reputation associated with it is immense. Hence it is quite natural that the exams will be a tough nut to crack. There are various recruitment branches of the Indian Government that makes it possible for the aspirants to become a part of the system and serve the nation well. Conforming to the overall exam schedules, the Post office recruitment 2016 has already begun. The number of vacancies goes up to 20,000.
With more than 1 Lakh 50 thousand offices around, the number of employees is expected to increase with every recruitment year. A direct part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, grabbing a post in this sector is going to serve you well.
The posts include the seats of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Hindi Typists, Postmaster Cadres, Inspector Posts, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant, Stenographers, Senior Artists, Senior Investment Officer, Assistant Superintendent of Posts and several others. Each of the posts has their separate eligibility criteria and regulations. A continuous check on the official website of the Indian Post will serve you with all the important details and rules you need to know.
Eligibility Criteria for this Post :
On a general basis, you need to have authentic details of your class 10 and 12th standard pass certificates along with that of your Bachelor’s degree. You need to be 18 years and above to be eligible and no more than 27 years. Age relaxation for reserved categories is maintained as per the government rules. Rupees 400 has to be paid by the general and OBC class. The aptitude test and the typing test is the way of determination.
|Madhya Pradesh||Tamilnadu ,Chennai||Haryana|
Getting through the process
If you are interested to take part in the widest network of postal service in India, then follow the step below to understand exactly what the method of application process is:
How to Apply the Indian Post office Recruitment 2016 ? in Online :
• Visit the career section of the official website of the Indian post (i.e). www.indiapost.gov.in
• Go to notification and download the rules and regulations file to know of all the guidelines required for the application process to take place. Read through it carefully and prepare for all the documents and certificates that may be required.
• The online application link will be given in the website. Fill up all the details correctly and make no mistake to put up wrong information.
• The scanned documents, picture and signature has to be uploaded and take care that it is done appropriately so that the website can properly retain the information.
• Submit the application form and get a printed copy of the same for future references.
• For the application fees, you can either deposit it through online methods of e-transactions or even go for the offline options.
Started Date of Online Application : February 2016
Last Date of Submit the Application : March 2016
Interview Process :
Aptitude Test and Typing test
Pay Scale will be Available on Official Post office Website
Hence with the Post office recruitment 2016 knocking doors of the aspirants, it is time to get ready for the exam and get a coveted position in the postal field. Prepare well and ensure that you have filled up all the necessary details with attention. Once the application and fee submission process is completed, you will be free to take the test and prove your knowledge.