TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2017-18 | Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV) | VAO, Jr. Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman & Typist | Marksheet/ Score Card | Total Vacancies 9351 | Download Results/ Marks @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2017-18 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shortly TNPSC announced exam notification for Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV). Totally, 9351 vacancies are allotted for the Group 4 and VAO posts. Eligible candidates apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment on or before the last date (December 13, 2017). Submit online application form @ tnpscexams.in. Online registration starts form November 14, 2017.
Note:- TNPSC released Group 4 and VAO exam results held on 11.02.2018. Find result link at the bottom of the page.
Online application for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2018 submitted after the last date and in-complete application will be rejected. Before apply for the exam, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2017-18 in brief. Download exam pattern and syllabus from the TNPSC official website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shortly TNPSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Tamil Nadu. State public services recruits for various departments such as Revenue Department, Forest department, medical services, public services and etc. Formerly, the commission was called as Madras Service Commission. It has been servicing to Tamil Nadu since 1929. Headquarter is located at Park Town in the city Chennai which is the capital of Tamil Nadu until now. The recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2017-18
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 9351
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV)
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2017-18 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Village Administrative Officer||494|
|Junior Assistant (Non – Security)||4096|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||205|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||48|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2017- 2018
- SSLC or its equivalent from a government recognized institute/board.
- Passed in Government Technical Examination in Typewriting.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18/21 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
|Category||Examination Fee||One Time Registration Fee|
|General/OBC||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-|
*If you have One Time ID then no need of registration again.
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment –Challan (SBI, Indian Bank & Post Office)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply Online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017- 2018
- First go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement for Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV).
- Read the advertisement and check whether you are eligible.
- Then apply online for Group 4 examination.
- First of all, one time ID is important to apply online otherwise create new.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then check the details given carefully.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- After all submit the online application after verified it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Date of Notification||14.11.2017|
|Last date of online application||20.12.2017 (Date Extended)|
|Last date for offline fee payment||21.12.2017|
|Date of written Exam||11.02.2018|
Dailyrecruitment Android App :
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest notification of employment news here.