WBCS Notification 2019-20 | Apply Online for West Bengal Civil Service Exam @ pscwbapplication.in | Last Date 25.11.2019
WBCS Notification 2019-20: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) officially released WBCS 2019 notification PDF on pscwbapplication.in. They invite an online application from the eligible candidates. West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) is the state level examination conducted by West Bengal PSC Government by grouping various services such as Group ‘A, B, C & D’ Executive’s jobs. As per the WBCS Notification 2019-20, candidates are requested to apply online only through WBPSC official website. WBPSC WBCS apply online link is active now and last date for online registration is 25.11.2019. You can download WB Public Service Commission WBCS online application form & job profile advertisement from their official website.
|Click here to apply WBPSC Recruitment Jobs|
Aspirants must have completed the prescribed educational qualification & age limit from the recognized board or institution or university. WBCS exam consists of two parts, Written Examination (Preliminary & Main) and Personality Test. WBCS Prelims exam date has been scheduled on 02.02.2020. Candidates may apply one or more of the four groups of services. WBCS admit card, syllabus, answer key, cut off marks; merit list will be made for download on the official website. All appointments will be made on temporary basis in the first instance. WBCS Notification 2019-20 Executives, etc. posts is to be treated as a combined Competitive Examination comprising four separate and distinct examinations for four groups of services and posts.
Details about WBCS Notification 2019-2020:
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 22/2019|
|Designation||Executives (Group A, B, C & D)|
|Examination Name||West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) Examination 2020 (WBCS Exam)|
|Exam Level||State Level WBPSC Civil Service Examination|
|WBCS Prelims Exam Date||02.02.2020|
|Job Vacancies||Declared Soon|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Submission of Application & Online Fee Payment||25.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Fees through Offline||26.11.2019|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our site regularly. Daily Recruitment will provide you WBPSC WBCS notification 2019-20 latest recruitment information such as exam date, syllabus, admit card and so on. Stay tuned to get more job information regarding Defence, Railway, Banking & so on.
Eligibility Criteria for WBCS Online Application 2019-20:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application procedure, selection/requirement process scheme & other important criteria refer WBPSC West Bengal Civil Service Exam official Notification.
- A degree of a recognized University
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Not below 21 years but not more than 36 years for Group ‘A & C’ services and
- For Group B services and posts, age not below 20 years but not more than 36 years.
- For Group D services and posts, age should not be below 21 years and not more than 39 years
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main)
- Personality Test
- Charge of Rs. 210 (Rupees Two Hundred and Ten Only) + Service Charge of Rs. 5 or Rs. 20 (Rupees Five or Twenty only) will be applicable.
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- No exemption of fee is available to SC/ST/BC candidates of other states.
Fee Payment Mode
- Online & Offline mode
- Applications can be submitted through online only
Steps to Apply & Download WBPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2019-20:
- Go to the official website “http://pscwbapplication.in”.
- Find and choose the “West Bengal Civil Service (Exe.) etc. Examination, 2020 (Advertisement No. 22/2019)” from the home page.
- It will redirect to new page, select the related correct advt. no. 22/2019.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Enroll yourself or Sign In” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|