IRDA Recruitment 2017- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) Notification for Assistant Manager Post | Total Vacancies 30 | Apply Online @ www.irdai.gov.in | Last date 05.09.2017
IRDA Recruitment 2017 – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) have published a job notification for 30 Assistant Manager (AM) Position. Application will be accepted only in online mode. No other mode for submission of application is not acceptable. So interested job seekers go to IRDA Latest recruitment official notification 2017 and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Candidates can apply for the above vacancies from the date of 15.08.2017 to 05.09.2017. Applicants go to given apply online link and submit your online registration for irda recruitment 2017 on or before the last date.
Application once submitted, again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill carefully don’t miss any required fields and check before submit the online application. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in IRDA official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, steps to apply for Assistant Manager Post and other details given below.
Details of IRDA Vacancy 2017
Organization Name: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
Organization Type: Central Government jobs
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Total no. of Vacancies: 30
Pay Scale: Rs. 28,150/- per month
Job Location: All over India
Vacancy Details of IRDA Recruitment Notification 2017
|Name of the post||No. of post|
Eligibility Criteria of IRDA Recruitment for Assistant Manager Post:
- Actuarial – Graduation from a recognized university with 60% and pass in nine papers of the institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination.
- Accounts – Graduation with 60% and ACA/ACS/CFA/AICWA/ACMA
- Legal – Graduation and LL. B with 60%
- General – Graduation with 60%
- Age should be not below 21 yrs and not above 30 yrs (as on 05.09.2017)
Selection process of IRDAI
- Online Exam
- Descriptive Exam
Mode of payment
Online- (Debit card, credit card and net banking)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply Online for IRDA Latest Recruitment 2017
- Visit to IRDAI official website www.irdai.gov.in and then click “employment page”.
- Find an advertisement of recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager in Insurance regulatory Development Authority of India.
- Download the notification in pdf, and then read it well.
- Candidates may apply online and make payment of application fee via online.
- Fill required fields correctly and don’t miss any field blank while applying.
- And upload your photographs and signature in the online application form as per the specification given.
- Check once again before you proceed to submit online registration.
- Finally, check required fields before submit it.
- Candidates should take the printout copies of application for future use.
|Starting date of Submitting online application||15.08.2017|
|Last date for submitting online application||05.09.2017|
|Date of Online primary Examination||04.10.2017
Official notification link