Register to Nextstep TCS .Com Career Portal 2016 :
Tcs nextstep Freshers Portal :-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) being one of the brightest names in the Information Technology and Business Process Service verticals is among the Big 4 IT brands recognized worldwide. With over 80 billion dollars in terms of market capitalization, TCS stands as 10th largest IT service provider in terms of revenue and in the top 100 for Forbes World’s most Innovative Companies. As of 2015 stats, TCS ranks within the top 10 on Fortune India top 500 companies.
TCS has taken years to build the repute and is spread across the country and built of core principles of the reputed Tata Family. It was founded in 1968 by J.R.D. Tata and F.C. Kohli. The company being a subsidiary of the Tata group has presence across the world and youngsters are aspiring to be a part of the reputed company from their school days.
With a state of art facility and providing a scope to bright students across the world to join the most promising IT services, TCS has always been on the lookout for promising talents. The company provides opportunity to students from all kinds of fields and those who have a potential drive to contribute to the success of the company. In return TCS acknowledges their efforts by providing frequent appraisals and awards.
Launch of the Next Step TCS continue to help budding innovators and bright students either from off campus or campus interviews. TCS conducts neat interview and hire students with the zeal to contribute to the company’s growth with their passion and skills for coding, development, consulting, business services, others. It’s easy and convenient to enroll yourself for the Next Step TCS program.
How to Register the TCS Nextstep Campus Portal Online :
Follow the simple steps listed below and you may land a chance to be a part of the most successful and promising IT Consulting group.
• Visit the Next Step TCS Website
• You will find 2 options [a] Information Technology [b] Business Process Services.
• Click on the appropriate category which meets your profile.
• If you are located in India and a Registered Candidate then key in your CT/DT Reference ID or Email Address along with the Password in the logon box on the right.
• If you have forgotten your password then click on ‘forgot password’.
• If you are a New Candidate then click on the ‘Register here’ link next to it.
• For Candidates from other Countries you can click on the option just below it.
• Once you click on New Candidate ‘Register here’ link then you will be directed to a page which shows Guidelines for registration.
• You will find 2 options which say “Campus Applicants” and “Off Campus Applicants”. Please select the appropriate option. For example, if you are in a College and your Institute or College is accredited by TCS then please create your profile by clicking on the “Campus Applicants” button.
• The following page shows a form which needs to be filled out by the Applicant and then submitted for the review of the TCS hiring committee or the human resource department.
Once you register, you will receive an acknowledgement to your email id. Further communication will be sent to your email id and contact number as provided on the form. Alternatively, you can also click on “Track My Application” to further analyze the status and updates in regards to your application. Chance to be a part of the esteemed organization is a chance you possibly cannot afford to miss!