TNAHD Tiruvarur Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Job Notification for Animal Husbandry Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 43 | Last Date: 27.02.2018 | Download Official Notification @ tiruvarur.tn.nic.in
TNAHD Tiruvarur Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department, Tiruvarur has announced 43 vacancies for Animal Husbandry Assistant post. This is a good news for the Candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu Jobs. Interested candidates may check the details from the official notification. The eligible candidates will be selected by interview for TNAHD Tiruvarur Vacancy. Aspirants can apply to this notification through offline mode on or before the last date.
As per advertisement, Tiruvarur District invites application for the Assistant post and it should reach this office by 27.02.2018 at 5.45 P.M. Candidates who want to get the TNAHD Tiruvarur job, can download Application Forms from official website. In this post, we provided some details of official notification such as Education Qualification, Age limit, How to apply and official notification link. Candidates who want to apply to this notification, should check the details given below.
Details of TNAHD Tiruvarur Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Animal Husbandry Assistant
Total Vacancies: 43
Pay Scale: Rs.15900-50400/-
Job Location: Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for TNAHD Tiruvarur Assistant Post
- Candidates must have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for qualification details.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application with necessary documents to the given address
மண்டல இணை இயக்குநர், கால்நடை பராமரிப்புத்துறை, கால்நடை
மருத்துவமனை வளாகம், நேதாஜி ரோடு, திருவாரூர – 610 001.
How to apply for TNAHD Tiruvarur Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.02.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||27.02.2018|