Udupi District Court Recruitment 2017-18 | Stenographer,Typist, Copyist Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date: 21.08.2017
Udupi District Court Recruitment 2017: Udupi District Court recently released an advertisement of Job Notification. Candidates who are waiting for a Karnataka Government Jobs can check this post. As per Udupi Job Notification, It going to recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancies of Stenographer,Typist, Copyist Posts. There are 23 vacancies. Interested candidates may visit the official notification to apply. This is brilliant job opportunity to the unemployed candidates, So Job Hunters you can utilize this opportunity and should send the application from in a prescribed format or before the last date which is 21st August 2017.
This Page explains detailed information on Udupi District Court Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. As the applications are now available to download so that candidates can fill it with all the necessary details. For more information about Udupi District Court Jobs of 2017 Please visit the the official link.
Details of Udupi District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Udupi District Court
Employment Category : Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 23
Job Location : Udupi
Udupi District Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer||04||Rs. 14550 – 26700/-|
|Typist||12||Rs. 11600 – 21000/-|
|Typist-copyist||07||-Rs. 11600 – 21000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Udupi District Court Jobs
- Candidates should have completed 12th, Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Steps to apply for Udupi District Court Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Udupi District Court-Karnataka
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21.08.2017|