AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor, Hostel Superintendent and Ear Mould Technician Post | Total Vacancies 03| Last Date: 10.02.2020 | Apply @ aiishmysore.in
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore has recently published a notification for the position of Assistant professor, Hostel Superintendent and Ear Mould Technician. As per the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 03 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned post. PSU candidates have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from appropriate authority. Interested Central Government Job seekers may apply for this post and the last date for submission to apply is 10.02.2020 (till 05.30 pm).
According to this AIISH Mysore, Karnataka notification, Applicants have to submit required documents with application form such as Qualification Certificate, Age proof, Marks sheets, Community certificate, for PWD candidates- Certificate of Disability, photography, etc. In case applicants apply for multiple position means, they have to apply separately and should mention the name of post, before the last date to avoid rejection. The candidates should mention the application fee details in the application. After receiving applications, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process by the organization.
Details of AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Speech & Hearing Mysore|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/ 2020|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Assistant professor, Hostel Superintendent and Ear Mould Technician|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Last date for submission to apply||10.02.2020 (till 05.30 pm)|
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was recognised in the year 1966 as an autonomous institute fully sponsored by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. As per the AIISH Mysore notification, Educational and essential qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application and steps to apply are described in the following sub- topics.
Eligibility criteria for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2020
- For Assistant Professor: PG in relevant discipline with 55% marks or its equivalent.
- For Hostel Superintendent: Any UG degree.
- For Ear Mould Technician: Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) or Diploma in Hearing Aid and Ear mould Technology (DHA & ET) or its equivalent.
- Check AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2020 for more details about it.
- For Assistant Professor: 02 years of experience in Research/ Teaching/ Clinical Experience.
- For Hostel Superintendent: 05 years of experience in any Government Hostel/ Guest House/ Star Hotel.
- Check Official notification of AIISH Mysore for your clarity.
- For Assistant Professor: Maximum 40 years.
- For Hostel Superintendent and Ear Mould Technician: Maximum 30 years.
- Check official notification of AIISH for age limit and relaxation.
- Skill, Trade, Written Test/ Interview.
- Check official notification of AIISH Mysore for more details about it.
- For General candidates, OBC: Rs.100/-
- For EWS candidates in SC/ ST: Rs.40/-
- For Women and PWD candidates: Nil.
- Applicants should pay their payment through Demand Draft (DD) in the appropriate Director, AIISH, Mysore.
The Director, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Manasagangothri, Mysore, 570006. www.aiishmysore.in
Mode of Application
- Offline mode.
- Application format is available on the home page of AIISH Mysore.
- Applicants should submit their application form with required documents through prescribed address by post,
Steps to apply for All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore job vacancies 2020
- Go to official website of AIISH Mysore.
- Find and choose the “Latest announcements” option on the AIISH Mysore home page.
- List of notifications are available on the latest announcements page.
- Select the required notifications from the page and then read it fully.
- Application format is available on the Latest announcement
- Applicants should enter the mandatory particulars and should attach the required documents with application form, before the last date to avoid rejection.
- For further references, check official website of AIISH Mysore.
|APPLICATION FORMAT||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
To get elaborate information about this ECIL recruitment, go through the official notification fully. Significant Links can accessible here. Stay on DAILY RECRUITMENT website, to acquire various recruitment details other than upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, result, answer key, private jobs, etc.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|