Air India Express Recruitment 2019 | Cabin Crew Posts | Total Vacancies 51 | Walk in Interview Date 09.07.2019 | Download Application Form/ Notification @ www.airindiaexpress.in
Air India Express Recruitment 2019: Air India Express is going to conduct the walk-in interview on 09.07.2019. It invites only unmarried female candidates to fill up Cabin Crew posts. Currently it has 51 openings and it is going to recruit the candidates to fill up these Air India Express Vacancy 2019. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this Air India cabin Crew recruitment 2019 chance. Candidates who have passed 10+2 those female aspirants kindly use this opportunity and attend the interview at The Gateway Hotel, Calicut, Pt Usha road, Calicut. Who met the desired eligibility of Air India express openings may attend the interview at above said venue.
Air India Express recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of 5 years. Applicants should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for Group discussion in “SAREE”. Selected candidates will undergo training at Mumbai or at any other place. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/ testimonial in original along with application form and DD at the time of Interview. More details of Air India Express recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Air India Express Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Cabin Crew|
|Stipend||Rs.10,000 (during on training)|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Any Station in the network|
|Walk in Interview date||09.07.2019|
You may visit www.airindiaexpress.in Website to get more details about Air India cabin Crew recruitment. This page explains cabin Crew eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Cabin Crew Vacancy
- Aspirants should have passed 10+2 from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew in B737 NG/ MAX Fleet.
- Maximum age limit should be 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Air India will be based on GDPAT & Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai).
Walk-in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|09.07.2019||09.00 am to 12.00 pm||The Gateway Hotel, Calicut, Pt Usha road, Calicut, Pin – 673032|
How to attend Air India Express Interview 2019
- Go to official website airindiaexpress.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Cabin Crew Walk In Interview – Click Here To Download Application Form”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Air India Express Recruitment 2019 | Storekeeper, Assistant, Systems Admin & Various Posts | Total 81 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ Air India Express Careers (i.e. airindiaexpress.in) | Last Date: within 15 Days
Air India Express Recruitment 2019: Air India Express Limited has issued recruitment notification for Manager, Officer, Assistant, Co-ordinator, Systems Admin, Storekeeper and Various Posts. There are 81 vacancies are allotted for this Air India Express Limited government jobs. It has invited prescribed applications only. Eligible candidates may send the offline application form along will all required testimonials to given below postal address Within 15 days of the advertisement. Download the application form and job notification form Air India Express Official Website of www.airindiaexpress.in.
Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification (i.e. 12th Standard/ Graduate/ Engineering/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MCA/ equivalent) and age limitations. Air India Express will hire the candidates on fixed term contract basis. It will conduct Written Examination, personal interview and Pre-employment Medical Examination for selection of suitable aspirants. Contenders should submit offline application only. No other modes of application will be considered. For more information about Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.airindiaexpress.in.
Details of Air India Express Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||Air India Express Limited|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Manager, Officer, Assistant, Co-ordinator, Systems Admin, Storekeeper and Various Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||81|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Air India Express Official Website||www.airindiaexpress.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and www.airindiaexpress.in Job Vacancy 2019 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Air India Express jobs 2019:
|Name of the Department||No of Vacancies|
|AIRPORT SERVICES DEPARTMENT||09|
|INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT||01|
|MATERIALS MANAGMENT DEPARTMENT||31|
|Total Air India Express Job Vacancies 2019||81|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Job Vacancy 2019:
- 12th Standard/ Graduate/ Engineering/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MCA/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Air India Express official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 60 years.
- Check more details of post wise upper age limitation in Air India Express Careers given below.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- Check more details of selection process in Air India Express official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016.
- For General & OBC Candidates -> Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates -> Nil
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment Mode – By Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai.
|Date of Notification||29.05.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||Within 15 days of the advertisement|
How to Apply for Air India Express Recruitment 2019:
- Go to Air India Express official website -> www.airindiaexpress.in
- Click on option -> Careers in the bottom of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement to fill various positions” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Air India Express
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through offline mode till the last date.
Note: Candidates willing to get the Air India Express Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming Air India Express Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.