APSC Recruitment 2019 | Assam Public Service Commission | 09 Vacancies | Lecturer, Law Assistant & Junior Legislative Counsel & Under Secretary Posts | Last Date Within 17.10.2019 | Download Application Form @ apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2019: Full form of APSC is Assam Public Service Commission which has released Lecturer & Other posts recruitment on 17.09.2019. There are merely 09 vacancy positions are allotted for the posts of Lecturer in Arts & Crafts, Law Assistant & Junior Legislative Counsel & Under Secretary. Applications are invited through offline method on prescribed format. Candidates who are interested on government job are informed to submit their prescribed application on or before the last date i.e. 17.10.2019 during office hours for Advt. 05/2019.
Interested and eligible candidates can download Assam PSC lecturer recruitment 2019 job notification & application form on the official website at www.apsc.nic.in. Candidates must have registration in Employment Exchanges in the State of Assam. Applicants should have at least 55% marks in MFA from a recognized University as per norms of Guwahati University/UGC. Visit APSC website for upcoming job notices, syllabus, exam date, answer key, merit/selection list, admit card, result and so on.
Assam Public Service Commission shortly APSC is a state government agency of Assam which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. APSC has been servicing since 1937. Headquarter of APSC has been located in Guwahati, Assam until now. The Commission recruit staffs every year by the procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of APSC Assam Lecturer & Others Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 05/2019 (No. 35 PSC/DR- 5/1/2019-2020)|
|Designation||Lecturer, Law Assistant & Junior Legislative Counsel & Under Secretary|
APSC Law Assistant & Other Job Vacancy Details:
|Position Category||No. of. Positions||Salary|
|Lecturer||07||Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000 + GP Rs 12,700|
|Junior Legislative Counsel & Under Secretary||01|
|Totally, 09 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Public Service Commission Career Job Opportunity 2019:
Refer APSC Official Notification for Law Assistant & Other Posts recruitment education, age limit, salary and selection/recruitment process, last date to apply & pay the fee, exam date, application procedure, application form/registration date and other important notes.
- Check Advertisement.
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019.
- Written Examination/Screening Test
- Charge of Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) will be applicable for General candidates & Rs. 150 (Rupees One Hundred Only) for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC.
- No application fee for candidates having BPL Certificate & PWD candidates.
- Those categories are exempted from the fee.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode, application fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan.
- Offline mode, the name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781 022
Steps to Apply & Download APSC 2019 Job Notification & Application Form @ apsc.nic.in:
- Go to the official website “http://apsc.nic.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment Advertisements” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “ No. 05/2019” dated on 17.09.2019.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back & scroll down to footer, click on “DR (New Form)” under Direct Recruitment (DR)
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
APSC Recruitment 2019 | Assam Public Service Commission | CDPO Posts | Total Vacancies 73 | Last Date 09.09.2019 | Download APSC Application Form @ www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission is going to fill up 73 vacancies in Assam state. It invites offline application in the prescribed format to fill up these APSC 73 openings. Recently it has circulated www.apsc.nic.in notice [No. 23 PSC/DR- 5/1/2019-2020] on 03.08.2019 for Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres under Social Welfare Department, Assam. As per the APSC 2019 notification, these 73 vacancies are allocated for CDPO posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Assam should send the filled application form to Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before the last date 09.09.2019.
APSC advertisement 2019 and application is available in official website (www.apsc.nic.in). Aspirants should have possessed Post Graduate Degree/ Graduate/ Diploma and age limit should be 21 to 38 years. APSC selection will be based on written examination. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Assam state. Contenders have to pay required fee via Treasury Challan. Application received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of APSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming APSC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of APSC 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. 23 PSC/DR- 5/1/2019-2020|
|Job Name||Child Development Project Officer|
|Salary||Rs.22,000-87,000 + GP Rs.9700|
|Last Date for Submission of APSC application||09.09.2019|
You may visit www.apsc.nic.in Website to get more details about APSC CDPO recruitment. Here you will get information of Child Development Project Officer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
APSC Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the APSC notification, overall 73 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Child Development Project Officer Posts
- Aspirants should have possessed Post Graduate Degree/ Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should be between 21 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APSC selection will be based on written examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Rs.250 for Gen candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates.
- No fee for BPL candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Treasury Challan (Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”).
How to apply Assam Public Service Commission APSC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVT NO. 04/2019 Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres under Social Welfare Department, Assam”, click on the advertisement.
- APSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of APSC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.