APSC Recruitment 2019 | Assam Public Service Commission | Computer Operator & Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 90 | Last Date 06.03.2019 | Download Application Form @ apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission is going to fill up 90 vacancies. It invites offline application from eligible candidates. Recently APSC has released the recruitment notification for Computer Operator & Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres Posts. As per the APSC recruitment 2019 notification, these 90 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Assam can use this APSC job opportunity. APSC application form and notification is available in official website. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 06.03.2019.
Applicants must have passed XII/ Higher Secondary/ Graduate or equivalent from recognized board or university. Applicants must have completed prescribed age limit and relaxation. APSC will conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected aspirants will be posted at anywhere in Assam state. Candidates should submit Offline application only. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of APSC admit card/ call letter, exam date, syllabus, result, vacancy, upcoming notification, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
Assam Public Service Commission shortly APSC is a state government agency of Assam which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. APSC has been servicing since 1937. Headquarter of APSC has been located in Guwahati, Assam until now. The Commission recruit staffs every year by the procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of APSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Advt. No||ADVT. NO. 01/2019|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Computer Operator and Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres|
|Last date for receipt of the application||06.03.2019|
You may visit APSC website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
APSC 2019 Vacancy Details
- Assam Public Service Commission allocates overall 90 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Computer Operator (Typist)||17||Rs.14000-49000+GP Rs.6200|
|Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres||73||Rs.22,000- 87,000+GP Rs.9700|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Computer Operator & Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres Vacancies
- Applicants must have passed XII/ Higher Secondary/ Graduate or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Computer Operator (Typist): Age limit should be between 18 to 44 years.
- Child Development Project Officer: Age limit should be between 21 to 38 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APSC will conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit offline application only.
- Qualified aspirants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Rs.250 for Gen and Rs.150 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates.
- No fee for BPL aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You can deposit the fee amount via Treasury Challan (“NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC)
How to apply APSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement ” Advertisement No. 01/2019: Various Posts” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
APSC Recruitment 2019 | Assam Public Service Commission AE, ADO & Research Assistant Posts | Total 157 Job Vacancies | Download Notification & Application Form @ www.apsc.nic.in | Last Date 08th Feb 2019
APSC Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently released the job notification for the posts of Assistant Engineer (AE), Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) and Research Assistant (RA). As per the APSC advertisement, totally 157 vacancies are allotted for these positions. Eligible candidates can apply for Assam PSC recruitment job vacancy via offline mode. Candidates should send prescribed application form along with relevant documents through post to APSC, Guwahati on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of application is 8th February 2019. Download APSC official notification and offline application form from their official website i.e. www.apsc.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed degree in engineering or bachelor’s degree from any reputed colleges/ institute. All aspirants should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years. Assam Public Service Commission will select the candidates through screening test/ written exam/ interview. Candidate can submit one application only. Applications received after the last date and incomplete application will not be acceptable. For more information about Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.apsc.nic.in.
Details of APSC Job Advertisement 2019:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (AE), Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) and Research Assistant (RA)|
|No. of Vacancies||157|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No. 14/2018|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2019 Job Notification:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) under Public Health Engineering Department||Rs. 30,000/- to 110000/-||33|
|Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) under Agriculture Department||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-||115|
|Research Assistant (RA) in the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam under Urban Development Department||Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/-||09|
|Total APSC Job Vacancies||157|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) AE, ADO & RA Recruitment 2019:
- Engineering Degree/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in APSC official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in APSC official notification given below.
- Screening Test/ Written Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in APSC job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Postal Address is,
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC -> Rs. 150/-
- For General Candidate -> Rs. 250/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate -> Nil.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||08.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||08.02.2019|
How to apply for Assam PSC AE, ADO & RA Exam Advertisement 2019:
- Go to official website of APSC -> www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Notices -> Recruitment Advertisements in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement No. 14/2018: Various Posts” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for APSC job notification.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.