BHEL Thirumayam Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 15.08.2020 | BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ trichy.bhel.com
BHEL Thirumayam Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Thirumayam invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentice posts in the various trades like Programming And Systems Administration Assistant, Fitter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Machinist, Turner, Electrician, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanic Diesel, Carpenter, Plumber, Welder (Gas and Electric), Draughtsman (Civil), Welder (Pipe and Pressure Vessels), Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant), Machinist (Grinder), Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Sheet Metal Worker, Pump Operator Cum Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, TIG/MIG Welder & Mechanic Mechatronics. As per the BHEL Apprenticeship 2020 advertisement, there are various vacancies are filled by BHEL Thirumayam and these vacancies are assigned for BHEL Apprentice Vacancy. Candidates who want to get central government jobs in Tamilnadu can use this BHEL Pudukkottai job opportunity. Aspirants can make the BHEL online registration on or before 15.08.2020 @ BHEL Trichy Careers
Eligible aspirants have to register themselves @ RDAT Portal (apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidates who want to apply this BHEL Apprenticeship 2020 must have completed prescribed educational qualification. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit (18 to 27 years). Apprentices will be selected for August 2020 batch. Aspirants must have knowledge of Tamil. BHEL Thirumayam will select the candidates on the basis of merit list only. Selection list will be released on 18.08.2020. Duration of the BHEL Apprenticeship 2020 is 12 months. More details of BHEL Apprentice Vacancy, BHEL Trichy jobs, upcoming BHEL Pudukkottai vacancies, latest notification, selection list, merit list and etc. are given in career page.
Details of BHEL Apprenticeship 2020
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Thirumayam|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Available Trades||Programming And Systems Administration Assistant, Fitter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Machinist, Turner, Electrician, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanic Diesel, Carpenter, Plumber, Welder (Gas and Electric), Draughtsman (Civil), Welder (Pipe and Pressure Vessels), Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant), Machinist (Grinder), Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Sheet Metal Worker, Pump Operator Cum Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, TIG/MIG Welder & Mechanic Mechatronics|
|Job Location||Thirumayam, Tamilnadu|
|Last date for submission of online application||15.08.2020|
Incomplete / Incorrect Application will be strictly rejected without giving any intimations. You may visit BHEL career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check our website www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Check official notification to get detail information about age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Candidate may submit the application form via online mode.
- BHEL Apprentice selection will be based on merit list
How to apply BHEL Thirumayam Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website trichy.bhel.com.
- Find the link “Apprenticeship Application Portal (THIRUMAYAM)” clicks on the link.
- Find the advertisement “TRADE APPRENTICE SELECTION – AUGUST 2020:” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up BHEL Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|FOR MORE DETAILS||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|