CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020 | 04 Vacancies | Project Assistant II Posts | Walk-In Date 06.03.2020 | Download Notification @ www.csircmc.res.in
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020: CSIR Madras Complex (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) has released an advertisement for the posts of Project Assistant II. They offer 04 job vacancies for the B Tech, M Tech, MSC graduates. CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020 notification invites the candidate for Walk-in interview on date of 06th March 2020. Interview will be held at CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai. Those interested applicants can participate on this CSIR walk-in at 9.30 AM with required documents. CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020 application form & job notification can be downloaded from the official website at www.csircmc.res.in.
Selection will be based on overall academic records and the performance of the candidate during the time of written test & an interview. Applicants should reach CSIR Madras Complex along with the copies of all certificate/ mark sheets & submit the print-out of the application form. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview. Freshers will be eligible, only if they are able to produce Provisional Certificate or a consolidated mark sheet with the results. More details regarding CSIR Madras Complex recruitment 2020 vacancy, salary, jobs updates, result, etc. will be uploaded officially.
Details about CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||CSIR Madras Complex|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Notification No||No. EC/12/2020|
|Designation||Project Assistant II|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 pm + HRA|
|Reporting Time||09.30 AM|
Stay connected with Daily Recruitment to get more details about CSIR Madras Complex recruitment 2020 vacancy, interview questions, upcoming job notice, syllabus, admit card, answer key, merit list, result and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR Madras Complex Career Vacancy:
Check Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, postal address, last date, vacancy details, etc.
- MSC, M Tech, B Tech from a recognized university or institute.
- Should not exceed 30 years.
- Walk-In Interview
- Offline mode, attend walk-in at the below mentioned address with all related documents specified in official notification.
- On Friday, the 6th March 2020 at 9.30 am at CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai.
Steps to Attend CSIR Madras Complex Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.csircmc.res.in/”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Walk-in Interview On Friday, the 6th March, 2020 at 9:30 a.m at CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai for engagement of position ” Project Assistant – II ” at CSIR-CECRI Madras Center”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020 | Project Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 10.01.2020 | Download Notification @ www.csircmc.res.in
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020: CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute invites applications via mail for hiring/empanelment of Project Assistants (Level II) under sponsored projects CSIR-NEERI, Chennai Zonal Centre, Chennai. Recently NEERI has announced the new job notification [Ref. No.: CZC/PA/12-2019] on 26.12.2019 for 05 vacancies. As per the CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Project Assistant Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu should send the application form to given mail address on or before the last date 10.01.2020.
CSIR NEERI Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.csircmc.res.in. Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. and age limit should be 30 years. NEERI selection will be done on the basis of Walk in interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Chennai. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of CSIR Madras Complex recruitment vacancy, upcoming CSIR NEERI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CSIR NEERI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Ref. No.: CZC/PA/12-2019|
|Job Name||Project Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application via Mail||10.01.2020|
|Walk in Interview date||16.01.2020|
You may visit www.csircmc.res.in Website to get more details about CSIR Chennai recruitment. Here you will get information of Project Assistant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|16.01.2020||8.30 am to 9.30 am||CSIR-NEERI, Chennai Zonal Centre, Chennai, CSIR-Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai-600 113|
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply CSIR NEERI Chennai Jobs 2020
- Go to official website csircmc.res.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 16/01/2020 [10.00 AM] at CSIR Madras Complex Chennai for engagement of Project Assistants (Level II) tenable at CSIR-NEERI, Chennai Zonal Centre, Taramani, Chennai-113”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.