ECGC Recruitment 2018 | Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd | Probationary Officer Post | Total Vacancies 32 | Last Date: 15.01.2018
ECGC Recruitment 2018: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd shortly called as ECGC has published a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates. The organization is planning to fill up with 32 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer in various discipline. Applicants who are eager to work in ECGC they can utilize this good opportunity. Moreover, Candidates must have completed Graduate in relevant discipline to apply for ECGC PO Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application, which is start from 01.01.2018 to 15.01 2018.
In this post, We are provide the ECGC job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about ECGC Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of ECGC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
Pay Scale: Rs.32795-62315
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of ECGC Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria of Probationary Officer Posts
- Candidates must have completed Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- However, Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2018)
- Age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than
01/01/1998 (both the dates inclusive)
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Examination
|All Others||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to Apply for ECGC Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||01.01.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application/fee payment||15.01.2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination||7 to 10 days before exam|
|Online Examination||February 2018|