Election Commission of India Recruitment 2018 | Museum Project at IIIDEM | Research Assistant post | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 31.07.2018 | Apply online @ www.eci.nic.in
Election Commission of India Recruitment 2018: Election Commission of India shortly called as ECI has recently released the notification for Research Assistant post for Museum Project at India International Institute of Democracy & Election Management (IIIDEM). As per the ECI notification, overall 05 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates can apply to this Election Commission of India recruitment 2018 through online (i.e.) send your CV to following mail id email@example.com. The Last date to send CV through mail is 31.07.2018.
ECI recruitment is purely based on Contract for the period of 2 months (it may be extendable). Election Commission of India may select the candidates through two stages (i.e.) written test & Interview. Interested candidates can send your CV to given mail id along with following subject line “Application for RA – IIIDEM”. ECI will intimate the details of written test, interview date and time to selected candidates for further process. Details of Election Commission of India apply online and Vacancy 2018 are given in official website.
Details of Election Commission of India Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Election Commission of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Research Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Election Commission of India Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Post||Disciplines||No of vacancy|
|Research Assistant||Political science||02|
|Arts & Aesthetics||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ECI Recruitment Research Assistant Vacancies
- Master’s degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
- Online – Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Last Date to send CV through mail||31.07.2018|
How to apply Election Commission of India Research Assistant Post
- Go to official website eci.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Vacancy for Position of Research Assistants – Extension of Date “click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- If you are eligible, you can send you CV to given mail address with prescribed subject line.
- Then they will intimate the details of written test, interview date and time later.
|SEND YOUR CV THROUGH MAIL||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|