GNDU Recruitment 2019 | Associate Professor & Other Posts | Last Date 04.11.2019 | Apply Online Latest 31 Job Vacancies @ www.online.gndu.ac.in
GNDU Recruitment 2019: Guru Nanak Dev University has currently announced a notification for the recruitment of various posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Coaches, Officer on Special Duty, Security Officer and Other Posts. Totally 31 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. Both online and offline applications are invited from the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 04.11.2019. The last date for sending the application via offline mode is 11.11.2019.
Apply online link is available at the official website www.online.gndu.ac.in. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D/ B.Sc/ M.Phil/ Diploma/ BA/ MA/ M.P.Ed/ Post Graduate Diploma from the recognized university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this recruitment. It will filter the candidates on the basis of written test/ practical test/ interview. The selected applicants will be posted at GNDU, Amritsar, Punjab.
Details of GNDU Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest GNDU notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Coaches, Officer on Special Duty, Security Officer & Other Posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||31|
|Job Location||GNDU, Amritsar, Punjab|
|Last Date for Online Registration||04.11.2019|
|Last Date to send printed application||11.11.2019|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to these latest job recruitment in GNDU. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Punjab jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for GNDU Notification 2019
GNDU is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
|Professor||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/-||01|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/-||08|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-||06|
|Deputy Director Physical Education||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-||01|
|Security Officer||Check Advt.||01|
|Assistant Director Physical Education (Men)||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-||01|
|Officer on Special Duty||Rs.50000/-||03|
|Coaches||Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-||07|
|Physiotherapist||Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-||01|
|Watch & Ward Supervisor||Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/-||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D/ B.Sc/ M.Phil/ Diploma/ BA/ MA/ M.P.Ed/ Post Graduate Diploma from the recognized university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Check advertisement for age limit required for this recruitment.
- The selection will be based on written test/ practical test/ interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode and send the hard copy of the application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar – 143005 (Punjab).
|For Post||General Candidates||SC/ST & PWD Candidates|
|Coaches, Physiotherapist & Watch & Ward Supervisor Posts||Rs.944/-||Rs.472/-|
|For Other Posts||Rs.1180/-||Rs.590/-|
|Check advertisement for fees to be paid by Other State Candidates|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should pay their fees through online mode only.
Steps to apply online for GNDU Jobs 2019
- Go to official website gndu.ac.in
- Find the “Advertisements” link and search for the notification “Online applications are invited for various Teaching & Non-Teaching posts in the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Online registration of application for these posts will start w.e.f. 14.10.2019 and end on 04.11.2019. Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 11.11.2019” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for this job recruitment in GNDU. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written test date, interview date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in GNDU 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|
GNDU Recruitment 2019 | Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar | Clerk, Professor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 02.08.2019 & 23.09.2019 | Apply online @ gndu.ac.in
GNDU Recruitment 2019: Guru Nanak Dev University has recently published the recruitment advertisement [Advertisement No. 4/2019] on 05.07.2019. It is going to fill up 58 vacancies in Amritsar [Punjab]. As per the GNDU Amritsar recruitment notification 2019, these vacancies are allocated for Registrar, Dean, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director Youth Welfare, Deputy Director Physical Education (Campus), Medical Officer & Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators posts. Aspirants who hold Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering degree those candidates can use this chance and GNDU recruitment 2019 apply online link has been activated. The last date for submission of GNDU online application is 02.08.2019 & 23.09.2019.
Applied aspirants should send the print of the online application form to Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005 (Punjab) on or before the last date 09.08.2019 & 03.10.2019. Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in official website (www.online.gndu.ac.in). Aspirants should hold Bachelor Degree/ Master degree/ Ph.D./ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ MBBS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA from recognized university. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at GNDU, Amritsar, Punjab. Applications received after the due or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of GNDU vacancy, upcoming GNDU job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. 4/2019|
|Job Name||Registrar, Dean, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director Youth Welfare, Deputy Director Physical Education (Campus), Medical Officer & Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application (Except CCJDEO)||12.07.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application (Except CCJDEO)||02.08.2019|
|Last date to send the hard copy of the online application (Except CCJDEO)||09.08.2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application (CCJDEO)||02.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application (CCJDEO)||23.09.2019|
|Last date to send the hard copy of the online application (CCJDEO)||03.10.2019|
You may visit www.online.gndu.ac.in Website to get more details about GNDU recruitment. Here you will get information of GNDU vacancy 2019 like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
www.gndu.ac.in Vacancies 2019 Details
- As per the GNDU notification, overall 58 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Dean College Development Council||01|
|Associate Professor||11||Rs.37400- 67000+9000 AGP|
|Assistant Professor||20||Rs.15600-39100+6000 AGP|
|Director Youth Welfare||01||Rs.15600-39100+8000 GP|
|Deputy Director Physical Education (Campus)||01|
|Medical Officer||02||Rs.15600-39100+5400 GP|
|Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators||20||Rs.10300-34800+3200 GP|
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Registrar, Professor, Clerk & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold Bachelor Degree/ Master degree/ Ph.D./ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ MBBS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- GNDU selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of application form to following address
Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005 (Punjab)
- All Posts (Except CCJDEO): Rs.1180 for all candidates Rs.590 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- CCJDEO post: Rs.944 for all candidates and Rs.472 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking).
How to apply Guru Nanak Dev University GNDU Jobs 2019
- Go to official website online.gndu.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement No. 4/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- GNDU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of GNDU to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.