GNDU Recruitment 2020-21 | Professor, Liason Officer, Consultant & Various Posts | 18 Vacancies | Last Date: 30.12.2020 | Apply Online @ gndu.ac.in
GNDU Recruitment 2020: Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is both a residential and an affiliating university (established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969). GNDU invites online application from the eligible candidates to fill up both teaching & non-teaching vacancies. As per recent notification [Advertisement No. 14/2020] of GNDU, the university have 18 openings for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Liason Officer, Consultant-cum-Coordinator, Consultant (Finance) & Officer on Special Duty post in various departments. Candidates who interested in Punjab jobs may submit the online application on or before 30.12.2020.
Before applying for the GNDU, applicants must ensure their eligibility by go through the recent notification that dated on 26.11.2020. GNDU expects application from retired persons for the consultant posts. After applying online candidates need to send the hardcopy of filled application along with attested copies of needed documents should reach the prescribed address on or before 15.01.2021. Online application form available from 02.12.2020 at official website. Appointments will be at Amritsar & Mithra. Engineering Job seekers also eligible to apply for these GND University jobs.
Details of GNDU Vacancy 2020
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU)|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement. No. 14/ 2020|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Liason Officer, Consultant & Officer on Special Duty|
|Job Location||Amritsar & Mithra|
|Notification Released Date||26.11.2020|
|Online Application Available from||02.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||30.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit Hardcopy of Online Application||15.01.2021|
To know more about GNDU Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment you may visit www.gndu.ac.in. Here we have provided information such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, apply mode. Also download link for notification and online application link have provided here. Continue your visit at www.dailyrecruitment.in to get latest updates about recruitment.
Vacancies in Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Officer on Special Duty||01|
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Assistant Professor & Various Jobs 2020
- Candidates should possess B. Sc/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Liason Officer: Maximum age should be 65 years.
- Consultant-cum-Coordinator & Consultant (Finance): Maximum age should be 70 years.
- Check advertisement to know age limit for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Officer on Special Duty posts.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Liason Officer||Rs. 50000|
|Officer on Special Duty|
- Selection of candidates will be based on Interview/ Counseling.
- For SC/ ST/ PWDs – Rs. 590 & Others – Rs. 1180.
- The SC/ST and PWD candidates who are not domicile of the State of Punjab shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1180.
- Payment Mode: Online Payment by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Applicants may apply through both online & offline.
- Apply online @ gndu.ac.in.
- Apply offline by sending the hardcopy of filled online application form with essential documents to THE REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR – 143005, PUNJAB.
Steps to apply GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website gndu.ac.in.
- Find & click “Online applications are invited for the various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts in the University. Online registration of application for these posts will start w.e.f. 02.12.2020 and end on 30.12.2020” under Advertisement section.
- Notification will open, go through it and check qualification.
- Apply online by clicking “Click here to Apply for the post” below the advertisement section.
- Read “How to apply” carefully and follow the instructions during Online Registration process.
- Apply online by three steps under Online Registration.
- Download the filled application form under Application Form section.
- Send the filled application form along with necessary documents to prescribed address.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|