IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 81 | Last Date 30.10.2020 | IISER Recruitment Notification @ www.iiserb.ac.in
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, is looking for dedicated and committed Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacancies on initial short terms contract/ absorption/ on regular basis. It invites Online applications from eligible candidates to fill-up the following Non-Teaching Posts i.e. Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Scientific Officer / Placement Officer, Sports Officer, Medical Officer, Technical Officer, Superintendent, Nurse, Junior Superintendent & Other Posts. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Advt. No.: NT-01/2] on 01.10.2020 for 81 vacancies. Applicants who are seeking MP Govt jobs those candidates kindly make the online registration from 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020.
IISER selection will be based on Written Exam /Personal interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Bhopal [Madhya Pradesh]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. IISER Bhopal Recruitment notification & IISER recruitment apply online link is available @ www.iiserbpr.ac.in. Applicants desiring to apply for more than one post should fill-in online applications for each post along with the prescribed communication charges. More details of IISER Jobs vacancy, upcoming IISER notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IISER Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.: NT-01/2|
|Job Name||Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Scientific Officer / Placement Officer, Sports Officer, Medical Officer, Technical Officer, Superintendent, Nurse, Junior Superintendent & Other|
|Job Location||Bhopal [MP]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.10.2020|
Here you will get information of Non-Teaching posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IISER Bhopal Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 81 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancy|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical Civil) OR Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical Civil)||02|
|Scientific Officer / Placement Officer||01|
|Technical Officer (ERP)||01|
|Physical Education Instructor / Physical Education Trainer||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)||04|
|Library Information Assistant||01|
|Junior Hindi Translator OR Hindi Assistant||01|
|Office Assistant (Multi-skilled)||07|
|Lab Technician/ Technician||09|
|Junior Office Assistant (Multi-skilled)||02|
|Junior Assistant (Multi-skilled)||12|
|Lab Assistant (Multi-skilled)||07|
|Lab Attendant (Semi-Skilled)||11|
Eligibility Criteria for IISER Superintending Engineer, Office Assistant, JE & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 30 years to 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Written Exam /Personal interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online
- Check advt to get fee details.
How to apply IISER Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website iiserb.ac.in.
- Click “Staff vacancies” on Bulletin Board,
- Find the Advertisement for Non-Teaching Positions, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility, then back to the page.
- To apply Click “Apply Online” new page will be opened.
- List of positions will be appeared on screen with Apply link.
- Click on the concerned link, then enter your user name & password.
- If you are new use, you need to register after that login to your account.
- Then enter required details after that click submit button.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|